would you join the military? why and why not?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lets say if you had a degree, no kids or commitments, would you join?

and if so which one?

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
What u just mentioned my brother dis. He had a degree...no kids..no commitments. Hes in the army. He was Going to attend law school but decided not too ( massive debt and probably no job after). He enjoys it.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
fukk no. because the benefits, no matter how much they would help me "advance" in life aren't worth sacrificing my character, integrity and my ethics. personally, im not into the idea of helping to uphold imperialism for my own personal benefit.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
No. I refuse to be property of the U.S. Government and I don't love this country enough fight for it.

I had one homeboy who was kinda lazy in HS and got talked into joining the army. after a year there, this dude came back on a mission. he wasn't trying to party, kick it or nothing. He was trying to arrange meetings and writing letters to the city officials trying to get their support so he could be discharged. I never seen that dude have that much passion about anything in his life. He spent 2 years basically trying to get discharged

My pops was in the Air Force and even he was like :patrice: when I asked him about it. He basically said the only way he would want me to go is if I didn't finish High School :ld:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
why not?

lets say you not in a bad situation,gotta degree, no kids, but cant neccessarily get into your career right now or maybe just wanna do something different. why not?

I'd teach english, volunteer, etc there's all sorts of things you can do where you don't have to sacrifice your freedom for.

You essentially become property of the US govt. you do what they say and when they say it, and since the Military is now just the pitbull for corporations and special interests there's no way in hell I'd ever join them.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
No. I refuse to be property of the U.S. Government and I don't love this country enough fight for it.

I had one homeboy who was kinda lazy in HS and got talked into joining the army. after a year there, this dude came back on a mission. he wasn't trying to party, kick it or nothing. He was trying to arrange meetings and writing letters to the city officials trying to get their support so he could be discharged. I never seen that dude have that much passion about anything in his life. He spent 2 years basically trying to get discharged

My pops was in the Air Force and even he was like :patrice: when I asked him about it. He basically said the only way he would want me to go is if I didn't finish High School :ld:

:salute: there is no country I love enough to make myself a property of.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would do it, and go active in a heartbeat... But I guess I'm biased

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
lets say you not in a bad situation,gotta degree, no kids, but cant neccessarily get into your career right now or maybe just wanna do something different. why not?

If you in a good place right now then fukk no breh.

Why waste your time in the army. Live life.