Would you date her even though she only listens to old school music? And you could only listen to that music.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Yall nikkas buggin. She's beautiful with great taste in music. I'd wife in a heartbeat

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yall nikkas buggin. She's beautiful with great taste in music. I'd wife in a heartbeat
When it comes to music, culture and everything else, a lot of black people in this generation are narrow minded and totally clueless.

R&B in the 90’s was dope because it drew its inspiration from the 70’s and 80’s. Then rap music slowly sucked the life out of it and now most people know nothing about classics from the 70’s and 80’s. Or 90’s for that matter.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
When it comes to music, culture and everything else, a lot of black people in this generation are narrow minded and totally clueless.

R&B in the 90’s was dope because it drew its inspiration from the 70’s and 80’s. Then rap music slowly sucked the life out of it and now most people know nothing about classics from the 70’s and 80’s. Or 90’s for that matter.
Nah ... It isn't necessarily rap music.
Rap music used alot of samples from older songs, especially the west coast with funk.
The rappers and producers from the 90s were brought up on the classics and it showed in their music.

What you're talking about is the culture loss which is more prevalent between the 80s babies and the 90s babies. Then gets more predominant as the generations move on.

The explanation for this is wayyy deeper than rap music

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
As long as she plays some Brand Nubian, I’m str8…

That and Missy Elliott. We ain’t playing no Keyshia Cole or any ratchet tunes all the time either especially that stank puss rapper Sexyy Red.