Would doing 10-pull ups a day make any difference breh?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Pull ups are one of the best exercises ever. People don’t them because they’re hard as shyt if you’re overweight and weak like most folks:francis:
Lat pull-downs and dead hangs are great to get beginners started and getting better at them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
would doing 10 pull ups a day make any difference from an excersise perspective or am I just wasting my time? :unimpressed:
It makes a big difference. Doing 50 push-ups a day makes a big difference doing 10 pull-ups and 50 push-ups a day would make a big difference doing 10 pull-ups 50 push-ups and 200 standing squats would make a big difference try it

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Just don't be this guy

pull-ups-crazy.gif
Creh doing dolphin reps

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
It makes a big difference. Doing 50 push-ups a day makes a big difference doing 10 pull-ups and 50 push-ups a day would make a big difference doing 10 pull-ups 50 push-ups and 200 standing squats would make a big difference try it
Don't pull-ups and push-ups work the same muscle groups?

What's the best workout for abs?

Actually, what's a great calisthenics workout routine?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't pull-ups and push-ups work the same muscle groups?

What's the best workout for abs?

Actually, what's a great calisthenics workout routine?
Get an ab wheel. 3 sets of 8 per day.

Pushups and pullups work similar and different muscle groups

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
“Pull-ups are pointless” :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

y’all be saying ANYTHING on this site lmaooooo
Swear

I do super set pull ups every other day & id you saw my lats & back muscles you’d think i was Super Saiyan

it’s one of the BEST & hardest excercises out there. Your pickinh up 100% of your weight

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Doing any exercise and not upping the resistance over time will eventually do nothing for you. With pull ups you have two options increase reps or add weights

THIS ! Progressive overload !

AJD

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:

Why don’t more people do it then?
Because majority of the human population can't do them or do multiple of em properly :russ:

Now muscleups are a completely different level of strength. Aint think I'd ever be able to do few years ago but now i can do 5 straight :wow:

Pull-ups, dips and legs raises need to be easy for you (along with proper technique) to be able to do muscle ups.

To be able to do pull-ups you need a certain of back/bicep strength to do hella sets of em. You got hella dudes in the gym that can do heavy ass lat pull downs or deadlifts but struggle to do multiple pull ups.

Whereas it's unlikely that someone who can do hella pullups struggles with at least reasonably heavy deadlifts. You just incorporate more muscle fibers doin calisthenics than doin some cable/weighted movement strictly. However, I wouldn't side one or the other. If someone wants to be completely balanced and well rounded they should incorporate BOTH calisthenics and weights AND some form of HIIT( which can be finessed through low rest time, dropsets/supersets and full body workouts do the job as well).