Would doing 10-pull ups a day make any difference breh?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
would doing 10 pull ups a day make any difference from an excersise perspective or am I just wasting my time? :unimpressed:

Just 10 a day? :patrice:

Depending on your weight, physique, and form you might see a small difference to none at all, until you plateau and then you'll see nothing.

Have to increase the weight/resistance, sets, reps, or time under tension (TUT) over time to keep making strength or hypertrophy gains.
:ufdup:

10 reps of any bodyweight exercise (besides muscle-ups) a day really isn't shyt.
:unimpressed:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Yes.

Eventually that 10 will become nothing, then you'll be doing 15, then 20, then 25, then 30.

Take it from someone who runs every single day. My jog used to be 5.5mph roughly an 11minute mile. But I was just jogging, not sprinting or even running hard.

My running, breathing heavy, puttin stress on was like 6.5mph a little over a 9 minute mile. Keep in mind I run 5 miles minimum so I'm conserving energy.

Now my casual jog is 7.5 mph which is just at 8 minutes.
:hhh: These light work numbers you boast of. We’re all about six’s here.

6 certs.
6 series
6 figures
6 minute miles

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Yeah if you’re new to working out. There’s a reason why a lot of people don’t do them. You won’t ever need to do that kind of pulling movement unless you’re falling off a cliff like Nathan Drake. Those that do them regularly are obviously stronger than those who don’t, but it’s not a necessary exercise for most people.

I don't claim to know everything about this workout shyt, but when I started adding pull-ups to my routine it gave me some of the most notable gains of any exercise. It's a compound exercise too.

Pullup-image.jpg

It engages too many muscle groups not to be a valuable exercise. Some people choose lat pull downs, some people do rows. My poison has been pull-ups. To say it's only for beginners is misguided. It engages so many muscles in your back and biceps, it improves overall strength, and helps prevent back problems.

Add 3 or 4 sets of 10 to your routine, take before and after pics, you'll see a noticeable difference in 30 days.