Worth it to move to cities in NY like Poughkeepsie?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Providence or Pawtucket. In between Boston and NYC. I used to live in Prov and it was cool. Pawtucket is cheap. Central Falls is dirt cheap. If you don’t want to drive, their public bus services the entire state. They also have commuter rail service to Boston. Amtrak service too.

Providence was good to me while I stayed there.
Thanks for this
I’m seriously thinking about moving out there

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I personally love the Northwest. Portland, Seattle, Vancouver

For the large amount of bedbucks, there is so much available Black women all for me lol
That's what i'm saying...and it is a good size of black women in the Puget Sound area...Portland I don't know...

But in them areas where interracial dating is big,black men who prefer black women can :eat: EXTREMELY WELL...

It's even better if you're actually a thorough dude about something...you can be a bum nikka on the street and have your pick of black women with careers out there because the selection for bw out there is small.

Not to mention that dudes from the PNW tend to not be aggressive in pursuit so an outgoing dude who is even slightly aggressive can :eat:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Man I wanna live on the east coast

I don’t care if it’s a bumblefukk town as long as I can go to the next city over
Why not NJ?

I mean it's places in South Jersey that are more desirable than fukking upstate NYC...

Good sizeable black population...reasonable cost of living ,close to Philly,NYC..

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
That's what i'm saying...and it is a good size of black women in the Puget Sound area...Portland I don't know...

But in them areas where interracial dating is big,black men who prefer black women can :eat: EXTREMELY WELL...

It's even better if you're actually a thorough dude about something...you can be a bum nikka on the street and have your pick of black women with careers out there because the selection for bw out there is small.

Not to mention that dudes from the PNW tend to not be aggressive in pursuit so an outgoing dude who is even slightly aggressive can :eat:

Exactly. I remember when I visited there, it was amazing. Me bringing that East Coast flavor over there, I would EAT

shyt from the ages of 18-40, I would literally have any pick of Black women there. And like you said, they got great careers looking for a man

Thinking about moving there in a couple years :wow:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I like the Hudson Valley, but then again I like nature and space so..

Rockland county is my go to surbub if I ever got rich..

Also, don't live in Newbough:whoa:

749W.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Why not NJ?

I mean it's places in South Jersey that are more desirable than fukking upstate NYC...

Good sizeable black population...reasonable cost of living ,close to Philly,NYC..
I thought Jersey was NYC expensive

What are the affordable cities please?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I had a girl up in Poughkeepsie that was in College up there when I stayed in NYC.

I would catch the Metro North up there and not leave her apartment.

Just fukk all weekend and leave on Sunday.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

shyt what is affordable for you?

Atlantic county(Atlantic City area) 2 BR in good areas are in that 1,000-1300 price range

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_rent/40.046015,-73.946915,39.490794,-74.884872_rect/9_zm/

What is your occupation?

Do you want an area with good public transportation services?

You go out to bars weekly?

What type of lifestyle you wanting?

And closer to NYC it will be expensive.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
shyt even Philly is reasonable...

To be honest it looks through quick searching Poughkeepsie has same rental prices at damn most of Jersey.

Taxes here are higher though than NY I think:patrice:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

No! Only the cities across Manhattan or close to Manhattan.

South Jersey isn’t expensive at all but the major cities down there like Camden and AC are sh*tholes.

I’m not sure if Newark is expensive but perhaps look there? They have a PATH subway into Manhattan and the NJIT buses and trains that also go into Manhattan!