Worst you seen a Black person "switch up" for a White boss or person?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What's the worst you've seen a Black person totally change for a White person? I experienced this today at one of my jobs. This niguh talks all pro Black all the time. Shrine of the Black Madonna member, white people this. White people that. Our Central Office boss came to our office and this niguh totally switched up. Kissing up to her her. Showing off. Whatever she suggested, he agreed with. My other co-worker went straight snitch mode on how our principal had us doing stuff we wasn't assigned to do. Can't never look at these niguhs the same again.

I never understood why people switch up for White people. Or just bosses in general. People act like they're going to lose their jobs if they don't kiss up. I act the same way whether the boss is there or not. To me, it's fake to switch up for a boss. I never struggle with that with the exception of "talking proper". And that's not even intentional. I even had friends who switch up when they get around white people. And start kissing up. Don't get it at all, man. What's the worst you seen a Black person switch up.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't do that kiss ass shyt. Then again I don't really speak to my managers at work aside from greeting them in the hallway or w/e. I like the way my job is where I'm in a build center with my other co workers. There's no "manager" in there or w/e. They're all the way somewhere else so they just probably come in from time to time to ask a question or w/e. They never monitor us(except they see how much work getting done anyway.)

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I once worked with a Ghanian dude that was all about his African roots and how all black people need to stick together. He would always be talking shyt about white people and how they are ruining the planet.

One day an attractive blonde white girl starts working at our company and all of a sudden this dude goes into super simp mode, holding doors for her, going out of his way to help her with work tasks, and buying her lunch. :mjlol:

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I once worked with a Ghanian dude that was all about his African roots and how all black people need to stick together. He would always be talking shyt about white people and how they are ruining the planet.

One day an attractive blonde white girl starts working at our company and all of a sudden this dude goes into super simp mode, holding doors for her, going out of his way to help her with work tasks, and buying her out for lunch. :mjlol:
:lolbron:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Too many to even list. Many black people who support Black causes and issues when whites are not around tap dance and act like Uncle Tom's when white people are present. The things is though, they see it as survival not c00ning. No, nikka, it's c00ning.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Nothing wrong with switching up, I do that shyt all the time. If you have other motives

I have a friend who is black served as vp to two older white guys, man they would make this nikka do all this traveling and work for them.... MY G did it with a smile on his face..... learned the insides, they didnt think he would start his own DOD company but BAM he did! took all the consultants with him too for higher pay. Those white dudes would buy foreign cars while MY G was saving money plotting since day one.
He's nigerian so being fake was natural, my naija people say I'm too real and honesty won't get you far in the corporate world. And they are right I've been lying my ass off acting fake as hell. And I'm getting where I need to be. Feels good to bullshyt bullshytters.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas be to real get fired or never get promoted I tell people what they wanna hear to get what I need. Only people I gotta real for is fam and my day 1 ' s. bytches at my old job thought I only like white people, and where shocked to see my IG nothing but black joints, and black friends, you my Coworkers I don't have to be real to you.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Too many to even list. Many black people who support Black causes and issues when whites are not around tap dance and act like Uncle Tom's when white people are present. The things is though, they see it as survival not c00ning. No, nikka, it's c00ning.
like some nikkas in this site :mjpls:

Nothing wrong with switching up, I do that shyt all the time. If you have other motives

I have a friend who is black served as vp to two older white guys, man they would make this nikka do all this traveling and work for them.... MY G did it with a smile on his face..... learned the insides, they didnt think he would start his own DOD company but BAM he did! took all the consultants with him too for higher pay. Those white dudes would buy foreign cars while MY G was saving money plotting since day one.
He's nigerian so being fake was natural, my naija people say I'm too real and honesty won't get you far in the corporate world. And they are right I've been lying my ass off acting fake as hell. And I'm getting where I need to be. Feels good to bullshyt bullshytters.

It's called playing the game. They hiring over there though, ain't tryna work for no cacs :patrice: :feedme:

N.Nashie

Rookie
Daps
What's the worst you've seen a Black person totally change for a White person? I experienced this today at one of my jobs. This niguh talks all pro Black all the time. Shrine of the Black Madonna member, white people this. White people that. Our Central Office boss came to our office and this niguh totally switched up. Kissing up to her her. Showing off. Whatever she suggested, he agreed with. My other co-worker went straight snitch mode on how our principal had us doing stuff we wasn't assigned to do. Can't never look at these niguhs the same again.

I never understood why people switch up for White people. Or just bosses in general. People act like they're going to lose their jobs if they don't kiss up. I act the same way whether the boss is there or not. To me, it's fake to switch up for a boss. I never struggle with that with the exception of "talking proper". And that's not even intentional. I even had friends who switch up when they get around white people. And start kissing up. Don't get it at all, man. What's the worst you seen a Black person switch up.

:mjlol: Man that dude definitely suffers from a case of driving a BMW. Making a "Black Man White"

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My ex wife would sound so nice and sweet whenever I visited her at her job.
But she talked like Mack 10 when we were home.

:francis:

Yeah most folks do that. I wouldn't consider that tap dancing. Just like you would not be at work talking like you talk on the coli.

Now if she is saying yes ma'am and yes sir to white folks then turn around and call black folks by their first names. That would be tap dancing.