Worst post you've ever read on the Coli?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
TCPkXF0.png

IS9O6bf.png

EIg9PLQ.png

:huhldup:

what poster did he come back as?

He was just a few years off, cause in the age of Andrew Tate, he would be the leader of his movement.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Swagnificent was definitely one of the WOAT posters on this site. Exactly how he was able to shytpost on here for years, I don’t know.

The worst posts of his were when he was trying to make us accept that the Tate Brothers are black, as if the black community should stand behind them and their fukkery. :dahell:

There are other posts in that thread where he tries to say Malcolm X and the NOI had an alliance with the KKK, therefore we should start aligning with these alt-right grifter types, but I’m not about to go lose more brain cells trying to find them. :snoop:
:wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That @villain post.. wow. Real evil.

That shyt is more common than you think. Children are cruel. That's why anyone over the age of 12 should be tried as an adult. They know what they are doing. They are making deliberate decisions.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
So people here don’t actually be trolling. They’re dead ass with this nonsense :gucci:

There are real life weirdos and psychopaths on the coli breh. I've been here since 2016, browsed since 2015, and there's a few dudes on here who you can tell have some serious issues. It's why I don't think it's a good idea to share your personal info on here :francis:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Guy had a bizarre obsession with Guru and thought it was funny to make fun of him for being taken advantage of when he was dying from cancer. :unimpressed:

Guru was overrated and garbage as fukk. Him being a fakkit that gets his ass beat makes sense