Worst post you've ever read on the Coli?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Who got the screenshot from that anti-venem guy? :huhldup:

Nvm, found it

Took you long enough. I wanted an audience for this.

Yes, youve angered me so much that Im going through with this. Like I said, if I cant get to you then I'll hurt someone else in your place. My "date" with the first one is tomorrow afternoon.

Neg me more. Anger me. Push me further. I want you to. Im begging you to. That way itll make it much more sweet to rip this woman's heart out in the long term.

To kill? I value my freedom a bit too much for that. No, I said suffer.

I will destroy them emotionally. It'll be easy too because theyre half way there already.

And yes, the internet is serious bizness. The coli is a safe place for someone like me to vent. Thats now been ruined for me so Im going to vent elsewhere with real people. Nothing more to it than that.

Maybe so. But Im out there in the real world. Ive decided to let the actions of people here carry out in the real world. There are some you dont fukk with because all they need is a reason.

This one. Call me all the names that you want. But Im still going to make these women suffer. :russ:

2meo let me tell you a bit more about the woman in question. Shes an electrical engineer. The only black woman in her plant too. Her own house too. reasonably attractive although shes got zero ass but hey we have to be realistic in our expectations..

Recently divorced because her husband got "head" from some prostitute. I actually have known her for about three years and were friends I guess. As much of friends as someone like me can be to someone else. Anyway she started dating again last january and met some guy off of tinder. He humped her and dumped her and she cried for about a week. Im mentioning this because her self esteem go up when this guy started talking to her and saw it destroyed when he did that. And that was only a month long thing.

Now imagine I carried false interest in her and kept up the charade for a few months? Maybe even six? This woman has already expressed interest in me and she was happy to hear that I wanted to go out to lunch with her tomorrow. Im going to do everything in my power to treat her right, 2meo. Im going to rope her in as much as possible and Im going to tell her that it was all a game to me in the end. Imagine the level of pain that would bring her? Its going to absolutely wreck her for a very long time. i may even consider recording the final conversation for you. If its as god as one of the previous ones that Ive done this to then im going to want to be able to share it.

This is making me hard, bedwench.

Im really hard right now thinking about how im going rape you, redacted. Youve got no idea...im touching myself right now through my boxers. Look at what youve started you slut.Im going to fukk you balls deep until i bruise your cervix. I want you afraid and dry so it will hurt you more when stick my dikk in. Im going to grab you by the neck until you can just barely breath. After that im going to shoot my load into you and get you pregnant with my seed. And after that ill kill you redacted. I will choke you until you expire in my hand and Im going to watch the life drain out of you. Then after you die ill jerk off onto your corpse and set you and your home on fire and move onto the next.

Daps
Who got the screenshot from that anti-venem guy? :huhldup:
TCPkXF0.png

IS9O6bf.png

EIg9PLQ.png

:huhldup:

what poster did he come back as?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
He said she doesn't want sex all the time and denies him. I told him to do the sleeping trick where you slide your dikk in the p*ssy while she sleep but she cussed him out.

This shyt may explain why he be stressed out at work. He might share his girl.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Swagnificent was definitely one of the WOAT posters on this site. Exactly how he was able to shytpost on here for years, I don’t know.

The worst posts of his were when he was trying to make us accept that the Tate Brothers are black, as if the black community should stand behind them and their fukkery. :dahell:

Andrew Tate is half black and just converted to Islam. That's the complete opposite of being a white supremacist.

The liberal cacs in this thread are just scared of the power of his message so they create lies like this about him. White supremacists don't rock with black folks or Muslims. The fact Tate is half black and Muslim should let any reasonable person know his message and supporters aren't white nationalists.

What Tate has done is unite men of all races and religions under the banner of masculinity. His message is conservative in nature because he's trying to get men to go back to being men and women back to being women. Not this stupid left wing woke feminist bullshyt where they're trying to tell us a man can be a woman now.
According to Jim Crow laws in the United States, Andrew and Tristan Tate are not only black but if they had children with white women, their kids would also be categorized as black. Anyone with at least 1/8th black ancestry was considered black according to the Supreme Court case Plessy vs Ferguson.

When are you foreigners gonna realize being black in America is about LINEAGE not skin color. Andrew Tate is FBA/ADOS by blood regardless of how he looks.
There are other posts in that thread where he tries to say Malcolm X and the NOI had an alliance with the KKK, therefore we should start aligning with these alt-right grifter types, but I’m not about to go lose more brain cells trying to find them. :snoop:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Feel free to post something pathetic, stupid, dumb, or morally objectionable?
I lump a lot of them together. Just defeated, low self esteem posts of dudes who seem to be a few steps away from doing something to themselves. Cries for help or attention.

Ignore list fodder.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Swagnificent was definitely one of the WOAT posters on this site. Exactly how he was able to shytpost on here for years, I don’t know.

The worst posts of his were when he was trying to make us accept that the Tate Brothers are black, as if the black community should stand behind them and their fukkery. :dahell:

There are other posts in that thread where he tries to say Malcolm X and the NOI had an alliance with the KKK, therefore we should start aligning with these alt-right grifter types, but I’m not about to go lose more brain cells trying to find them. :snoop:

SWAG is one of the lieutenants of the anit LeBron James posse on here. They say whatever they want with no repercussions as long as they continue to shyt on LBJ