Worst post you've ever read on the Coli?

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t believe this at first, but I searched and he really did. :what:

That whole thread is disgusting. :scust:
Yeah, it absolutely was and let me know what time it was with some of the β€˜brehs’ on the Coli before it became popular to question the demographics on here. You had some in that thread who tried way too hard to be edgy with their standom, and then some who used the ruse of questioning censorship in hip hop as a way to deflect and defend Wayne.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Reading that @villain post about destroying the wheelchair girl's art really ruined my morning. I'm heated and can't do anything about it.

angry-denzel-mad.gif
If it makes you feel any better, that's a very, very old story that's been around the internet forever, that nikka ain't do that shyt

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
And even with that stuff on top of all the pedophile posts and rape posts, his good friend Sccit was defending every word he said and begging him to be released from the bushes every time he got kicked back.
dude was literally an open, proud pedophile :dead: and it wasn't just one guy co-signing him either. tons of people were just like "swag is hilarious, don't mind him" when he's out here breaking down the fundamentals of being a real life menace.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Whatever this mess was from Negro The Magnificent

:dead: ...You right breh, I live in NYC, college educated, and make six figures a year. There's threads on the subject matter, blacks in New York of my caliber REJECT CACS by choice.

My threads reek of low self esteem? :youngsabo:

You walking around the Coli with a bytch that hates your skin color in your avi :heh:

THEN, you in THIS thread going hard for a sandle wearing punjabi bytch whose family eats literal feces and dances with their hands out like they tryna catch rain drops...true third world muthafukkas that come here and DISS you. Don't even stop for you in a cab, even if you're in an Armani suit on 5th ave...while he's wearing a fukking dollar store sweater and sandals. These people hate your guts and you in here fight with me, displaying pure ignorance, like a bruiting, non calculating fukking APE, MONKEY, or PRIMATE....

You're a sad case man...low self-esteem? That shyt gets me every time. I've been to Italy and Toronto THIS year and it's only March, my pass port is siting RIGHT HERE on my desk. I have CAC associates and I'm surrounded by willing CAC females who literally throw themselves at me on daily basis.

Low self-esteem? Nah...you're projecting trying to seem "cool" online, but I see through you, alias or not. You're a fukking low level, dirt bomb ass nikkas who thing a few pairs of Gucci loafers and a matching belt from Norstrom makes you elite.

...For business, I have lunches that cost $350 among CACS who respect me and I secretly can't stand them, I'm not a fake militant, I'm just exposed to a life you funny ass little nikkas can never fathom. I live what you dream or are too fukkin' stupid to even perceive. So to me YES, you look like a fukking MONKEY playing with a cocked pistol, unknowingly looking down the barrel with blissful confidence of your existence.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
dude was literally an open, proud pedophile :dead: and it wasn't just one guy co-signing him either. tons of people were just like "swag is hilarious, don't mind him" when he's out here breaking down the fundamentals of being a real life menace.

And he ain’t the only one

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Let TSC get in on this action:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dax...o-avoid-getting-in-hot-water-with-aew.961065/
It's like a rape victim..know who it is but won't expose him. Wtf...crazy.
:mindblown: :dahell: :heh: :wow:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/re-the-bloodline-storyline-what-if-were-all-wrong.958599/
fukk Smooley. Not Jimmy too while we're at it

Y'all were screaming for him to go to AEW before we let him on the island and made him somebody, made him relevant. Y'all cared about him outside of a mask for the first time ever. Now he's all yall talk about talking about "hear me out"

We aint listening to shyt nikka. Now y'all wanna like DUI USO and crop tops all of a sudden, you fickle ass fans wanna forget who built all of this and how we got here all of a sudden. Now yall want Solo to flip

Bloodline story was, is, and will always be centered around The Tribal Chief. Delete this OP you ever write some shyt like this again we pulling up in DC. "Talk black to me" we should blacken your eye
Pull up because he made a suggestion on a fake fighting storyline. :pachaha:

Why don't you go ahead and drift away to another website. :camby:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps