Worst post you've ever read on the Coli?

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
This take was so aggressively stupid that I felt my ancestors gasp.
bu6VlrE.png

but if someone posted Malcolm X quotes saying the exact same thing, you'd dap it to the high heavens:comeon:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
And even with that stuff on top of all the pedophile posts and rape posts, his good friend Sccit was defending every word he said and begging him to be released from the bushes every time he got kicked back.
@Sccit types in caps and I find that shyt annoying as shyt that on a mostly black site this Jewish breh thinks his voice should be the loudest and had never changed

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
This how you look when you try to hate on the legendary @Doobie Doo

marooned-man-on-desert-island-260nw-1286326.jpg

You on an island dolo and nobody dapped you to agree.

Just dapped him .

Looks like I used to play volleyball (21 savage voice) :lolbron:

images

I fukks with you, but you like @Coi Leray and the a few other posters will post stuff about certain people just to get eyes and attention on them. We all think begrudgingly that maybe you are smart enough to be getting paid for it.

but we feel used in a clickbait type way

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
WHAT A HOMOSEXUAL WAY TO LOOK AT THINGS Laughing My Fagget Ass Off

I expected this kind of response to be honest. Take a poll on who you think likes you. Make it incognito.

I genuinely find you annoying with your loud ass caps. Why are you here? You think cause you rap and hoop you belong?

You the only person on here who types in all caps. The moment I see caps I skip through all that bullshyt unless you keep it short

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I expected this kind of response to be honest. Take a poll on who you think likes you. Make it incognito.

I genuinely find you annoying with your loud ass caps. Why are you here? You think cause you rap and hoop you belong?

You the only person on here who types in all caps. The moment I see caps I skip through all that bullshyt unless you keep it short

YEA LETS MAKE A POLL TO SEE WHO LIKE ME LIKE WE TEENAGE FEMALES, WHY NOT..

MAYBE CALL IT HOT OR NOT?

FUCC OUTA HERE MUFUCCA.. GET OFF MY NUTS. IM HERE BECAUSE I WANT TO BE, U THINK I NEED SOME EXCUSE?

U HATE ME U HATE YASELF

AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO USE CAPS ON HERE

HOPE THIS POST FINDS U - OR SKIP IT. I CAN GIVE A FUCC LESS.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
YEA LETS MAKE A POLL TO SEE WHO LIKE ME LIKE WE TEENAGE FEMALES, WHY NOT..

MAYBE CALL IT HOT OR NOT?

FUCC OUTA HERE MUFUCCA.. GET OFF MY NUTS. IM HERE BECAUSE I WANT TO BE, U THINK I NEED SOME EXCUSE?

U HATE ME U HATE YASELF

AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO USE CAPS ON HERE

HOPE THIS POST FINDS U - OR SKIP IT. I CAN GIVE A FUCC LESS.

My convert Joo, breh. When you dropping some more music? Just because I’m in The Truth about Israel doesn’t mean that I don’t fukk with good music.
:mjpls:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
My convert Joo, breh. When you dropping some more music? Just because I’m in The Truth about Israel doesn’t mean that I don’t fukk with good music.
:mjpls:

MAIMONIDES RIGHT HERE FAM

NEW RBX ALBUM COMIN THIS SUMMER

CLASSIX

:blessed: