Worst Fukkin Game You Ever Bought?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
i was just very disappointed with that shyt i was expecting it to be some gta vice city type shyt with real missions and a fukin storyline:ld:

Who the fukk needs a Storyline when
:dj2:
YAAAH YAAAH YAAAH YAAAH!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: Third best Christmas ever behind the Christmas I got Super Mario Rpg and the other when I got Turtles in Time.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: :pacspit:
DC_universe_online_final.jpg

My lil homie had it first and kept telling me to get it cause you can make your own super hero. Im like ight fukk it Ima cop it :ehh: I got all my old games that I didn't play no more and went to rapestop to trade them in. I ended up trading like 5 games for this :snoop:. I go home and pop it in & this shyt takes fukking forever to download, like a couple of hours. I finally started playing. I created my 1st character. His name was King
Sizzurp. nikka had dreads, wore a purple cape, had a top hat like T-pain, and his super power was flying :snoop:. I call my homie to get online and we meet up in a lobby. His superhero had super speed. When he seen my hero he started :dead:. Flying on that shyt was super slow and my character was ugly so I started over.

My next hero looked exactly like the hulk but his name was The Incredible Swag :youngsabo: & his powers was super speed. After playing that bullshyt no longer than 2 hours I was like fukk this game Ima go to rapestop and trade this bullshyt in and get Marvel vs Capcom 3. I call my homie tell him why you let me get this shytty ass game.:angry: He said ":heh: My bad breh this shyt do suck". We both go to rapestop the next day to trade that bullshyt in. I give the dude the game and his manager walks by and says "we can't take that game back because its an online only game.:mindblown:. Now Im super pissed :fire: cause Im stuck with this bullshyt game and don't have any other games.

A month goes pass and I get overdraft letter in the mail from my bank :mindblown:. Im like I couldn't have went over this this. I go online and see Playstation did an automatic renew for Dc Universe for another month.:fire::fire::fire::fire:.

I took my card off file from Playstation store. For awhile I wasn't fukking with Sony cause of this bullshyt.

I think like a year later the game must have did so bad that they let people download it for free

My bad for the long ass story but this is the only game that pissed me off

Lmfaooo! You hot me Rollin!

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Pokemon black & White. Worst $30 I spent in my 20s. Storyline I wasn't feeling it. Also, The game was too damn short after you beat the game. And the Pokemon weren't all that memerobale like gold & silver & Ruby & sapphire. Never again! And Almost spent $40 on Pokemon White 2, which is the same ass game, but like 3-4 years after the last game. No thanks.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
NBA LIVE 03. The create a character had me heated because of the graphics. When you play practice mode, your character looks detail as hell like the other players in the game. but when you play the game you characters appearance looks like a block. fukk that game

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Castlevainia 64 easily, i was a stan back then when i copped. My brother told me it was going to :trash:

I didnt listen on some wtf do u know tip and gave him the:camby:

Not only was thia shyt expensive but it looked terrible played terrible and had a terrible story from what i read because i didn't even get passed the first level from straight disgust alone. To this my brother brings this up and hits me with the:umad::umad:

That same year my pops bought me Soul Reaver so all was good

Daps
Reppin
SN1
TNA Wrestling on 360 :scust:

Better than this garbage

WWE_2K14_cover.jpg

Of course I bought both. Honorable mention to WWE 12 as well.

TNA's game atleast had a good story mode and great graphics. It was also a brand new game built from the ground up so its really not that bad for what it is.

I can't think of any non-wrestling games that are THAT bad. Kirby's Epic Yarn is kind of boring though.

WCW Thunder ps1
The "rants" alone made this game better than the current wrestling games.

WWE Crash or whatever that racing game was called.
WWE Crush Hour. Not my favorite game but I had some fun with it.
I liked it :manny:

Street Fighter EX is a very underrated series.

Def Jam Vendetta
:pacspit: Def Jam Vendetta is a classic

Mario Kart Double Dash
The worst game you ever bought is an absolute classic? :beli:

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
header.jpg

it wasnt that bad but i bought the shyt at full price, tin can edition that came with that stupid usb

Star_Wars__The_Force_Unleashed_II_Collector_s_Edition_12760275108405.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
514SSA3HZ7L.jpg

most boring shooter ive ever played, Im all for the final fantasy 7 franchise spinoffs but they really dropped the ball on this, and they said they wanted it to be like DMC

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Who the fukk needs a Storyline when
:dj2:
YAAAH YAAAH YAAAH YAAAH!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: Third best Christmas ever behind the Christmas I got Super Mario Rpg and the other when I got Turtles in Time.

Best level on that game. One of my GOAT video game soundtracks. I really thought the year 2020 would be like that :mjcry:

Address_Unknown

Daps

Best level on that game. One of my GOAT video game soundtracks. I really thought the year 2020 would be like that :mjcry:

:umad::heh:
I remember one time I asked my Moms if we'd be getting a flying car after 'THE YEAR 2000' around the time that game came out. I must have caught her on a wrong day 'cause she was like "Does it look like we on the way to flying cars out there??:hmm::hmm::palm: And then my Dad came in with his absent from the conversation but wanna chime in ass and took away a breh's Super Nintendo and made me recite math tables, talkin' about "You best know this shyt when I get back or it goin' be me, you and dis belt." :sadcam: ....stopped being a kid for a minute after that.:mjcry:

Address_Unknown

Daps
Played ALOT of bad games (Bulletwitch, That fukking Star Ocean game for the 360, Cell Damage, N3- Ninety-Nine-Niights, Kung Fu Chaos etc..) but the worse game I've bought that I can remember just universally hating was Kabuki Warriors for the Xbox.

These were the same dudes that made Bushido Blade.....I had such high hopes for this shyt 'cause after Square went to go do their own shyte and left the studio at the side of the road, I figured that they'd be able to jump back into that old magic the first one had...then they dropped that massive fukking turd. Broke my heart.....until I found out about the Kengo series and went to that...to varying success.