Worst Fukkin Game You Ever Bought?

Malcolm Joseph

Microphone Checka
Daps
Reppin
Chi
2583020-bras7npcyaaknsi.jpg

Probably this, I love wrestling games but this one felt like the biggest disappointment. The Acclaim joints had more pop than this.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
:umad::heh:
I remember one time I asked my Moms if we'd be getting a flying car after 'THE YEAR 2000' around the time that game came out. I must have caught her on a wrong day 'cause she was like "Does it look like we on the way to flying cars out there??:hmm::hmm::palm: And then my Dad came in with his absent from the conversation but wanna chime in ass and took away a breh's Super Nintendo and made me recite math tables, talkin' about "You best know this shyt when I get back or it goin' be me, you and dis belt." :sadcam: ....stopped being a kid for a minute after that.:mjcry:
Just cuz you asked a question about flying cars? :damn:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Just cuz you asked a question about flying cars? :damn:
That was out of character for my mom,I swear, I caught her on a bad day:francis:, like she was not in the mood to suspend a child's belief on some bullshyt that he should be aware of...as for Pops...well :yeshrug: not to get in depth but that's how he do. He heard you got a C in math, he comes in, plugs everything out and makes you spend your free time studying a text book. " FROM PAGE 1, I DON'T CARE. BACK TO FRONT. YOU GOT A WEEK. WHEN I ASK, I WANT ANSWERS." Like some fukkin' Poor Man's Joe Jackson:skip:.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
51VsGdyL2-L.jpg

Remember getting this for PSP and absolutely hating it, it was essentially the same game as 07 and they were even to lazy to update the rosters with the correct rookies.

But i usually don't spend money on a game unless it gets good reviews. Only time I broke that was for Destiny and that's BC my friends hyped me up to it. Complete waste of $60.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Alot of yall are lucky if these are the worst games youve bought.

I bought Spiderman 3 back when it came out and almost immediately regretted the decision :snoop:
Even my childlike excitement and stannery couldnt save that game,
it finally broke the cycle of buying licensed games at least:scust: after the piffery that
was spiderman 2 the wounds cut deep though:to:
Man, Spiderman 3 was a solid 6/10 game. If that's the worst you've bought, you must have quite the collection:ehh:
You talkin ps2 or "next gen"?:usure:
ps3/360 was mediocre ps2 was :gag:

Last edited: