Worst Fukkin Game You Ever Bought?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
for me its mortal kombat mythologies: sub-zero

Mortal_Kombat_Mythologies.jpg
mortal_kombat_mythologies__sub-zero.jpg

hands down the worst game I ever bought with my own money. I swear I felt that tinge of regret as soon as I handed over the money for this piece of shyt :sadbron: cashier lookin at me like :youngsabo:

even so, when I got home and started playing, I tried to trick myself into liking this game on some 'this isn't THAT bad' :krs:

after like 20 minutes I was like fukk this shyt and accepted my L :snoop:

look how trash the gameplay is :scusthov:

nikka SUB ZERO GAME WAS FIRE I SHOULD NEG U TO BOLIVIA

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: :pacspit:
DC_universe_online_final.jpg

My lil homie had it first and kept telling me to get it cause you can make your own super hero. Im like ight fukk it Ima cop it :ehh: I got all my old games that I didn't play no more and went to rapestop to trade them in. I ended up trading like 5 games for this :snoop:. I go home and pop it in & this shyt takes fukking forever to download, like a couple of hours. I finally started playing. I created my 1st character. His name was King
Sizzurp. nikka had dreads, wore a purple cape, had a top hat like T-pain, and his super power was flying :snoop:. I call my homie to get online and we meet up in a lobby. His superhero had super speed. When he seen my hero he started :dead:. Flying on that shyt was super slow and my character was ugly so I started over.

My next hero looked exactly like the hulk but his name was The Incredible Swag :youngsabo: & his powers was super speed. After playing that bullshyt no longer than 2 hours I was like fukk this game Ima go to rapestop and trade this bullshyt in and get Marvel vs Capcom 3. I call my homie tell him why you let me get this shytty ass game.:angry: He said ":heh: My bad breh this shyt do suck". We both go to rapestop the next day to trade that bullshyt in. I give the dude the game and his manager walks by and says "we can't take that game back because its an online only game.:mindblown:. Now Im super pissed :fire: cause Im stuck with this bullshyt game and don't have any other games.

A month goes pass and I get overdraft letter in the mail from my bank :mindblown:. Im like I couldn't have went over this this. I go online and see Playstation did an automatic renew for Dc Universe for another month.:fire::fire::fire::fire:.

I took my card off file from Playstation store. For awhile I wasn't fukking with Sony cause of this bullshyt.

I think like a year later the game must have did so bad that they let people download it for free

My bad for the long ass story but this is the only game that pissed me off
shoulda got marvel lego super heroes :mjpls:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Street_Fighter_The_Movie_game_flyer.png

1st game I bought for PSX. Well, that my dad bought. I ACTUALLY wanted Street Fighter ALPHA, but they had this USED. Mind you, PSX had JUST CAME OUT. Never mind me- my little SIX YEAR OLD BROTHER knew that was a red flag. But pops wouldn't budge. :sadcam:

This game was so bad, it made Battle Arena Toshinden fun. :blessed:

The movie was terrible too. Raul Julia died of disappointment shortly after :mjcry:
battle arena toshinden was fire

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Superman 64.

i didnt buy it, but rented itfor a week. but back then, that was a big investment for a kid. took all my damn allowance and i didnt even play it but one day.

I tried so hard to make that game fun. :sadcam:

-DMP-
:laff::laff::laff::laff:
My friend baught that shyt. I remember we went to his house after school one day. He tried to warn us

We kept plying that shyt because it was so terrible
Trying to see who could go the furthest

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
the FACT....the FUKKING FACT....lol...where do I start....NIKKA U BOUGHT A MARY KATE AND ASHLEY GAME (which you're right is trash and i dont even gotta play it to know that it is) THE FACT THAT YOU BOUGHT THAT.....AND HAVE THE NERVE....THEEEEEE NERVE TO SAY....TO EVEN...FINISH YOUR POST....AND SAY DEF JAM VENDETTA....ALONG WITH CRAZY TAXI WAS TRASH ? DEF JAM VENDETTA AND CRAZY TAXI TRASH BUT U BOUGHT A MARY KATE AND ASHLEY OLSEN GAME....lol yall nikkas crazy b :beli:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
the bouncer was dope for the hour or so that it lasted :ahh:

glad I rented that one instead of buying it tho :umad:

One of my friends let me have the game for free. It's one of my favorite PS2 games that had tons of potential but came up short. It would be a great rental but not worthy of a full price purchase.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Def Jam Vendetta? Hold this neg.

Wait you bought a Mary Kate and Ashley game? :dahell:

Oh wait I see the :troll:.

the FACT....the FUKKING FACT....lol...where do I start....NIKKA U BOUGHT A MARY KATE AND ASHLEY GAME (which you're right is trash and i dont even gotta play it to know that it is) THE FACT THAT YOU BOUGHT THAT.....AND HAVE THE NERVE....THEEEEEE NERVE TO SAY....TO EVEN...FINISH YOUR POST....AND SAY DEF JAM VENDETTA....ALONG WITH CRAZY TAXI WAS TRASH ? DEF JAM VENDETTA AND CRAZY TAXI TRASH BUT U BOUGHT A MARY KATE AND ASHLEY OLSEN GAME....lol yall nikkas crazy b :beli:
i was like six when it came out brehs i honestly cant remember how i came to have possession of that shyt may have came free with something :yeshrug: and @mrken12 you gon regret what you've just done fukboi:ufdup:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Alot of yall are lucky if these are the worst games youve bought.

I bought Spiderman 3 back when it came out and almost immediately regretted the decision :snoop:

Man, Spiderman 3 was a solid 6/10 game. If that's the worst you've bought, you must have quite the collection:ehh:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Off my head,
SSX 2012

DMC: Devil May Cry (Gameplay wasn't too bad but the story writing and dialogue were so cringe worthy)

Godfather:2 (Had such high hopes for this one after the brilliance that was the 1st game:mjcry:)

But the one I hated most:
images

^This must be be top 5 W.O.A.T games on the PS3:pacspit:

The other games at least got one playthrough before being chucked in the back of the collection to gather dust.

I couldn't even make it past the 45 minute mark playing that trash:scust: