One that I forgot about:

saturn_independenceday_front.png

SireSiah#KWU

Mark 2:16-17
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
:umad::heh:
I remember one time I asked my Moms if we'd be getting a flying car after 'THE YEAR 2000' around the time that game came out. I must have caught her on a wrong day 'cause she was like "Does it look like we on the way to flying cars out there??:hmm::hmm::palm: And then my Dad came in with his absent from the conversation but wanna chime in ass and took away a breh's Super Nintendo and made me recite math tables, talkin' about "You best know this shyt when I get back or it goin' be me, you and dis belt." :sadcam: ....stopped being a kid for a minute after that.:mjcry:

rasheedwallacelaugh1_zpsfe41bfb5.png

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Batman: Arkham Knight on PC. Okay so buying the game on launch day was my fault right, I should've seen the fukkery coming. :sadcam: This shyt was really unplayable the first few months it came out though, and even if it was, there were way too many tank battles. :whoa:

Got my refund, grabbed some popcorn, and headed over to the Steam forums for some laughs. :steviej:I don't know if the problems been fixed yet, but Rocksteady really screwed that one up.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Some of you mentioning modern games doing blind buys or what? I always wait for reviews.

Old school though? Hmm... first thing that springs to mind is WWF War Zone on N64.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked pretty much anything I bought as a kid. Quest 64 and Aladdin for SNES were epic adventures to me back then.

I didn't buy it, but I rented Chameleon Twist for 64 and hated it even back then. Just a WOAT level game in all facets.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked pretty much anything I bought as a kid. Quest 64 and Aladdin for SNES were epic adventures to me back then.

I didn't buy it, but I rented Chameleon Twist for 64 and hated it even back then. Just a WOAT level game in all facets.
:wow:  I actually liked that game!

I even bought the sequel.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Rage_cover.jpg

:pacspit: this game and ending made no fukking sense. 3 discs installation for a game I beat in two days plus it had no ending, constantly respawning annoying enemies in dune buggies, horrible weapons, inconsistent story.

Waste of fukking money... :snoop:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Rage_cover.jpg

:pacspit: this game and ending made no fukking sense. 3 discs installation for a game I beat in two days plus it had no ending, constantly respawning annoying enemies in dune buggies, horrible weapons, inconsistent story.

Waste of fukking money... :snoop:

:mjcry: I got that next in line when I finish the Borderland series 'cause they got similar settings...played the demo and only got high hopes for this shyt.:sadcam:

Super Ramon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
T-unit
The First Pokémon stadium on n64
Digimon on the ps1

My senior year of highschool 08-09 I got my ps3. I already had 2k9 back when it was 29.99 before the hype :myman:. I been jumped off the nba live ship after live 06. One day my mother comes home from work and surprises me with

51hRhy50xJL._SX342_.jpg

I already knew it was gone be garbage before I even played it :ld:. I played it one time and said fukk it. The one dude I went to school with was a spurs fan and I told him about it. He was like “breh let me get that off you:krs:. I’ll trade you saints row 2 for it”. One of the best trades I ever made.:ahh: