Worst Date /Sexual Experiences

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I was 18 and started talking to this chick off of a chatline and she sent me pics and she was REALLY good looking, she even sent some pics of her t*ts and they were big and purty. I noticed in a tit pic she sent me that her arm was pushing one of her t*ts really close to the other but I thought she was attemping to be sexy and paid it no mind. We talked for about 2 months and I noticed she wasn't really in a rush to meet up. One day I was just like fukk it, you ain't trying to meet me so we might as well stop talking. She was like cool and a week goes by and she calls and said she wanted to meet but we need to talk about something before we went out.

I was like," :sadbron: Please tell me you ain't a dude or something!?!?!?!" She laughed it off and told me no. I told her I didn't do secrets and told her I was about to hang up. She told me she would tell me part of the story and ended up telling me she had a twin and she would tell me the rest when I got there. She was sexy in the pics and I was thirsty so I didn't sweat it much.

Just so happens I got my brand new 05 Mustang that day and I hit her up and she told me to call her when I got to her hood and she would be outside waiting. I hit her and got the rest of the directions and pulled up on her like :myman:. She was standing outside with her sis and I was like :krs: they are gorgeous and they dressed really well. Super fashionable....

They walking to the whip and I was like :mindblown: because one had this automatic limp and had like a chicken wing arm that was stuck by her side but her forearm was kinda up under the tit.

At this point i'm like :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam: don't let it be that one. Her normal sis opened the passenger door and the disabled twin got in and me trying to be nice, I look at her and was like," :guilty: What's good shawty." She looked at me and nodded her head and smiled. Oh, turns out that pic with the pushed in tit was because of her arm.

Her normal sis was like, "She's deaf, I have been talking for her" At this point I couldn't take it and literally said :damn:.... The disabled sis started crying and got out the car as best as she could and walked back to the porch.... There was more but that is the gist... I ended up dating the normal sis on the low for a few months until she started feeling bad and cut me off completely out of the blue.
5 star post.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
That story is kinda creepy, when the dude started driving around in the dark after the movies, to take you 'somewhere special', you weren't unnerved a little? I can't believe the date lasted past the iphone pic, plus Chillis, and complaining about the bill. The guy jumping out of the car is classic..

Why would I be scared I was driving?

Well it was just a dikc pic...and he wasn't getting any so it wasn't nothing serious...men try me all the time some are just blatant we with their disrespect...I'm not uppity so while chilis isn't a restaurant I would frequent...it's not like I wanted him...so it was really a friendship date lol

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
I could write a book....Ive had many disasters. Some my own fault, others just bad luck.

The feedback from my Coli heads been good so :salute: to all my Coli friends. Ill share one more.

This is another AOL Chat disaster. I was home just hanging on a Saturday night, and I get an IM from some random chick in the room. It turned out she lived right here in Staten Island, moved to ATL and came home to visit some family....so she was staying with her moms and was looking for something to get into. Just from talking it turned out we had mutual friends, and she didnt have a pic....so I called my dude Carlo for some info on the girl. He told me "Go to her house, shes a dime....black/korean, nice and thick".....I trust his judgement so I went for it. Got to the house....This girl was HUGEEEE :scusthov:, she had to be pushing a good 200 lbs. Im already in the house, in the basement apt, door locked, Im trapped....so Im like "well if I turn out the lights":manny:.....so the lights are out, she starts sucking me off......it wasnt even good....she got too carried away. I felt my shyt getting mangled. After 10 minutes she stops, tells me shes going to slip into something more comfortable. As soon as she left the room.....I ran for my life. I got to the car, my battery was :dead: it was late night...no public transportation home. I walked the 45 minutes home. The next morning, went to get my car.....windows are broken and my car radio gone.

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
When I was in college This kid from sociology wanted the P.
So I entertained the thirst for a bit, he was fineeeee. :whew:
End of semester was near and I offered help with study guides for exams and what not.
Anything to get him in my house. :troll:
After a bottle or two I went in for the kill, He ripped my clothes off and got on top.

Only... As I laid there.... he was jackhammering me.
but.... not my p*ssy....

Just in between my thighs... :snoop:

I was stuck, astonished, I wanted to laugh in his face so damn bad...
He started to talk dirty about how I loved him deep in my p*ssy.
I.. was ... WEAK. lmaooooo
After 6 mins of jackhammering he came. :wtf:

I told him to pack his belongings, go home, and study by himself.

The disappointment was real that evening.
slim-o.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was 18 and started talking to this chick off of a chatline and she sent me pics and she was REALLY good looking, she even sent some pics of her t*ts and they were big and purty. I noticed in a tit pic she sent me that her arm was pushing one of her t*ts really close to the other but I thought she was attemping to be sexy and paid it no mind. We talked for about 2 months and I noticed she wasn't really in a rush to meet up. One day I was just like fukk it, you ain't trying to meet me so we might as well stop talking. She was like cool and a week goes by and she calls and said she wanted to meet but we need to talk about something before we went out.

I was like," Please tell me you ain't a dude or something!?!?!?!" She laughed it off and told me no. I told her I didn't do secrets and told her I was about to hang up. She told me she would tell me part of the story and ended up telling me she had a twin and she would tell me the rest when I got there. She was sexy in the pics and I was thirsty so I didn't sweat it much.

Just so happens I got my brand new 05 Mustang that day and I hit her up and she told me to call her when I got to her hood and she would be outside waiting. I hit her and got the rest of the directions and pulled up on her like :myman:. She was standing outside with her sis and I was like :krs: they are gorgeous and they dressed really well. Super fashionable....

They walking to the whip and I was like :mindblown: because one had this automatic limp and had like a chicken wing arm that was stuck by her side but her forearm was kinda up under the tit.

At this point i'm like :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam: don't let it be that one. Her normal sis opened the passenger door and the disabled twin got in and me trying to be nice, I look at her and was like," :guilty: What's good shawty." She looked at me and nodded her head and smiled. Oh, turns out that pic with the pushed in tit was because of her arm.

Her normal sis was like, "She's deaf, I have been talking for her" At this point I couldn't take it and literally said :damn:.... The disabled sis started crying and got out the car as best as she could and walked back to the porch.... There was more but that is the gist... I ended up dating the normal sis on the low for a few months until she started feeling bad and cut me off completely out of the blue.

:russ: Funniest shyt I read all week. :deadrose:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

Well it was just a dikc pic...and he wasn't getting any so it wasn't nothing serious...men try me all the time some are just blatant we with their disrespect...I'm not uppity so while chilis isn't a restaurant I would frequent...it's not like I wanted him...so it was really a friendship date lol

what restaurants do u prefer :saywha:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

Men don't believe in such things.

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
**worst sexual experience**

i dont know if i should say worst..i mean she was my first and all, but when she gave me a hit of that she kinda open pandora's box and i wanted to explore. but man she wasn't having it...

this was back when i was living in orlando. came home from a night of drinking and what not. if a female brushes her hand against my leg while i have LIQ in my system, my dikk is gonna get hard point blank. so im walking in the house slumped over because im at full mast thinking imma bout to tear some p*ssy up! girl started to give me head and i was like :noah:....:comeon: ..no desire what so ever. she moaning n shyt smiling at me like she was doing a good job and im laying there like (-_- ).

then she was like "yeah fukk me!" and laid there like :dead: ...no movement..no nothing. couldnt even pin the legs back. "nooo that hurt! stoooppp!". then had the nerve to flip over talking about some "hit it from the back!". my dikk was like "yanno what breh, im out."

i had to go to the bathroom and think about seeing this ho i peeped out in the mall earlier that day with big titties naked to rub one out. at least i slept like a baby.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

I was like," :sadbron: Please tell me you ain't a dude or something!?!?!?!" She laughed it off and told me no. I told her I didn't do secrets and told her I was about to hang up. She told me she would tell me part of the story and ended up telling me she had a twin and she would tell me the rest when I got there. She was sexy in the pics and I was thirsty so I didn't sweat it much.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

My dude!

:dead:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
went on a date when i was 21 with some girl who i knew for 6 months prior from friends and just seeing her. went to an expensive steak house in Boston and i paid the whole tab it was like $250 plus tip i think. we went to Royale nightclub afterwards for fun and more drinks and i let her go for 10 minutes while i went to the bathroom to get drinks. i come back and she is on the dance floor grinding with another guy. i confront her and she takes the drink i bought from her and said she wasnt interested in seeing me anymore and she went and partied with the "new" guy and his friends and i just left

thats what happens when u take sand to the beach :pachaha:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Lol this thread is funny.

I do not have any stories as funny as yalls plus this thread is died down so I doubt most people would read mines, but heres a story of the worst "date" ever.

A few weeks ago(literally) I met a girl off UBC(urbanchat). I knew of the jump she was my type. She was dark skinned, a hoodrat, and had a big booty.
So we start talkin and textin and we feelin each other. The textin slows down but we was still cool. So one day I had to go in for work for a bit, like 3 hours. I decided to text her and told her "you wanna chill today?"
She say yea.
So I get to her crib, and im like "im outside"
I get out my moms mini van and post up by it then I see her come out. Wayyyy bigger and blacker than i thought. Im like :wtf: cuz i thought it was her short little fat brother coming out the house at first. Eventually Im like :manny: cuz her ass was still phat. But then I reach to hug her, this bytch had her fuccin dog in her shirt :mindblown:
So im like, put ur fuccin dog in the house :what:
She's all like "lol this my baby, plus its a bad ass kid in there i dont want him to hurt it" Eventually im like whatever, just get in so we can go.
I asked her was she hungry and she said yea. Since ima stunna i told her we can go anywhere she wants, and she said McDonalds. So we posted up there order our food. When Im getting my drink this bytch just cusses out a mexican nikka, im like df?
So we sit down and eat, this bytch eatin like she aint never ate before. I wasnt really feelign the fast food so i aint eat all my food, and I put my fries in the bag.
BROOO, I aint lyin when this bytch said "hold up is there still some fries in here??"
I said, "yea you want them?" She said "hell yea :what:" and grabbed like 6 of them bytches and just threw them in her mouth, fries hangin out her mouth like spaghetti noodles. Mind you her dog was in her shirt during all of this.
So after that we just driving around her hood(mind you she stay just down the street from my girlfriend so i was paranoid as fucc)
She like "do you have a dollar, so I can get a black" Then she tells me how shes just gonna wait for her friend to get out of school and get some money from her.
While we wait I take her back to her house so she can collect some change and while we back outside I noticed this bytch feet was ashy af, and her toe nails was just :gag:

So we hop bacc in the car, then her damn dog pisses on her, while its in her shirt :snoop:
At this point Im DYING to get home, but this is just the start of the story friends ]

So her friend is finally home from school, and they get in the car(mind you my moms car handle is broke so if u pull it it comes right off, and this is exactly what she did)
So after they laugh about that we get in the car. She then tells me that, earlier when we was driving, the car that was behind us was her friend and her mom the whole time. They then go on about how her friends mom was talking about "can this nikka drive?" and "why is he driving that old ass mini van"

But anyways we get to the store and she gets a blacc. These ghetto ass bytches start smokin it in the car. Of course her ghetto ass homegirl starts playing with my hair.

At this point the sun is going down and I really wanted to go home, so Im like "im finna go to the sto"
They like "well we can come too shyt :usure:"
So before I get a chance to pull off, this old ass white lady methhead who lives with her was like "so Brii, do you think your friend can take me to the DMV and then take me to blocc buster to get some movies for PJ :mjpls: "

Luccily I aint had to say shyt, she told the bytch no herself, just in a round about way.
So I pull off quicc and we get to walmart. This bytch was really finna bring her dog in the damn store:what:
Im like NO!! you're not bringing a fuccin Dog in walmart with me fam. So she leaves it in the car.

matter fact, the day was fuccin terrible. it felt like I was with them ALL fuccin day, but all of this shyt happened in like 2 hours. shyt succed ass
If i really kept going u nikkas prolly wont believe me

neomerge

CEO of JustDipset
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Lol this thread is funny.

I do not have any stories as funny as yalls plus this thread is died down so I doubt most people would read mines, but heres a story of the worst "date" ever.

A few weeks ago(literally) I met a girl off UBC(urbanchat). I knew of the jump she was my type. She was dark skinned, a hoodrat, and had a big booty.
So we start talkin and textin and we feelin each other. The textin slows down but we was still cool. So one day I had to go in for work for a bit, like 3 hours. I decided to text her and told her "you wanna chill today?"
She say yea.
So I get to her crib, and im like "im outside"
I get out my moms mini van and post up by it then I see her come out. Wayyyy bigger and blacker than i thought. Im like :wtf: cuz i thought it was her short little fat brother coming out the house at first. Eventually Im like :manny: cuz her ass was still phat. But then I reach to hug her, this bytch had her fuccin dog in her shirt :mindblown:
So im like, put ur fuccin dog in the house :what:
She's all like "lol this my baby, plus its a bad ass kid in there i dont want him to hurt it" Eventually im like whatever, just get in so we can go.
I asked her was she hungry and she said yea. Since ima stunna i told her we can go anywhere she wants, and she said McDonalds. So we posted up there order our food. When Im getting my drink this bytch just cusses out a mexican nikka, im like df?
So we sit down and eat, this bytch eatin like she aint never ate before. I wasnt really feelign the fast food so i aint eat all my food, and I put my fries in the bag.
BROOO, I aint lyin when this bytch said "hold up is there still some fries in here??"
I said, "yea you want them?" She said "hell yea :what:" and grabbed like 6 of them bytches and just threw them in her mouth, fries hangin out her mouth like spaghetti noodles. Mind you her dog was in her shirt during all of this.
So after that we just driving around her hood(mind you she stay just down the street from my girlfriend so i was paranoid as fucc)
She like "do you have a dollar, so I can get a black" Then she tells me how shes just gonna wait for her friend to get out of school and get some money from her.
While we wait I take her back to her house so she can collect some change and while we back outside I noticed this bytch feet was ashy af, and her toe nails was just :gag:

So we hop bacc in the car, then her damn dog pisses on her, while its in her shirt :snoop:
At this point Im DYING to get home, but this is just the start of the story friends ]

So her friend is finally home from school, and they get in the car(mind you my moms car handle is broke so if u pull it it comes right off, and this is exactly what she did)
So after they laugh about that we get in the car. She then tells me that, earlier when we was driving, the car that was behind us was her friend and her mom the whole time. They then go on about how her friends mom was talking about "can this nikka drive?" and "why is he driving that old ass mini van"

But anyways we get to the store and she gets a blacc. These ghetto ass bytches start smokin it in the car. Of course her ghetto ass homegirl starts playing with my hair.

At this point the sun is going down and I really wanted to go home, so Im like "im finna go to the sto"
They like "well we can come too shyt :usure:"
So before I get a chance to pull off, this old ass white lady methhead who lives with her was like "so Brii, do you think your friend can take me to the DMV and then take me to blocc buster to get some movies for PJ :mjpls: "

Luccily I aint had to say shyt, she told the bytch no herself, just in a round about way.
So I pull off quicc and we get to walmart. This bytch was really finna bring her dog in the damn store:what:
Im like NO!! you're not bringing a fuccin Dog in walmart with me fam. So she leaves it in the car.

matter fact, the day was fuccin terrible. it felt like I was with them ALL fuccin day, but all of this shyt happened in like 2 hours. shyt succed ass
If i really kept going u nikkas prolly wont believe me

Shoulda left when she went in to get change. Sheesh.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2