Worst Date /Sexual Experiences

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
was like the third date at this point, but a few years ago we went out for dinner and ended up going in target because she had to get something. soon as i picked her up i had bubble guts, but ive had some :merchant: cases with those and felt these would subside. they went away and was feeling pretty :obama: had dinner and everything was going good. until i stepped into target.

i had a little gas and thought i could squeeze it out and keep it moving without any detection of smell :youngsabo: i shyt myself brehs. that [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P5qbcRAXVk"]metal gear sold alert[/ame] went off in my head. i stopped immediately and she took at least ten steps before she noticed. told her "i just had to use the bathroom real quick, i'll meet you where youre at" i was lucky considering the bathroom is at the main entrance. got in there and brehs, i diarrhead all over myself, shyt was runnin down my legs and to my socks. good thing i was wearing pants cuz i was thinking about shorts that night. cleaned myself up, tossed my shytty boxers/socks in the trash and ran to my car hoping i had cologne in my glove compartment to mask the smell. that walk to the car felt like walt in that breaking bad episode looking for the money under the floor. sprayed myself down and she never found out :whew:

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
Me and this chick went drunk bowling. Then out to eat at shake n steak. Took her forever to eat her fries. She cut them up as small as peas then put ketchup on each one. :what:
After that we talk a lil about her. She said she's from flint Michigan. Anyhow she told me how when she gets drunk she gets violent. So she told me she did jail time for stabbing a dude. :merchant: man the whole mood changed cuz I just knew I was gonna smash but after that shyt got weird. She kept asking me what's wrong and in my head I'm like this bytch a killer that's a no no! I dropped her off and she keep asking like whats wrong getting angry :whoa: chunked the duece and kept moving

Daps
Uh i won't tell my worst but I can tell my funniest.

Once I was fukking a dude and all the sudden there was this horrible stench. it turned out the dog had farted while we were goin at it. I was like "ew who did that?!" He had to put the dog out.

tumblr_lyj4rdyFaz1qe0j9uo1_500.gif

My worst date had to be this date I went on where I literally had to plan the date for the guy as we went along. The guy wasn't young enough that he didn't know how dates went--he was 25. So he should have known. He expected we were going to hang at dave and busters the whole time. But it was a first date. I was like, so we gonna eat? he was like, nope I already ate. WTF? So he realized suddenly he hadn't planned a date and I could see him mentally freaking out.

Then he drove me all over Houston to go to different places he suddenly came up with. Worst date of all time.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
was like the third date at this point, but a few years ago we went out for dinner and ended up going in target because she had to get something. soon as i picked her up i had bubble guts, but ive had some :merchant: cases with those and felt these would subside. they went away and was feeling pretty :obama: had dinner and everything was going good. until i stepped into target.

i had a little gas and thought i could squeeze it out and keep it moving without any detection of smell :youngsabo: i shyt myself brehs. that metal gear sold alert went off in my head. i stopped immediately and she took at least ten steps before she noticed. told her "i just had to use the bathroom real quick, i'll meet you where youre at" i was lucky considering the bathroom is at the main entrance. got in there and brehs, i diarrhead all over myself, shyt was runnin down my legs and to my socks. good thing i was wearing pants cuz i was thinking about shorts that night. cleaned myself up, tossed my shytty boxers/socks in the trash and ran to my car hoping i had cologne in my glove compartment to mask the smell. that walk to the car felt like walt in that breaking bad episode looking for the money under the floor. sprayed myself down and she never found out :whew:

:dro:

Binary

Banned
Daps
Went over to my FWB, we're in bed and he's like

"Can you finger my ass? I like how it feels :noah:"
":wtf: Are you serious?"
"Yeah, I've done it before :manny:"
*he continues to push the issue for a few moments*
"*pulls up my pants* Just take me home :shaq2:"
"Huh :to:"

Seriously, he wasn't that weird in high school. After that I was so turned off from sex I didn't have it for a year lmao.

• Wow
Reactions: IVS

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was 18 and started talking to this chick off of a chatline and she sent me pics and she was REALLY good looking, she even sent some pics of her t*ts and they were big and purty. I noticed in a tit pic she sent me that her arm was pushing one of her t*ts really close to the other but I thought she was attemping to be sexy and paid it no mind. We talked for about 2 months and I noticed she wasn't really in a rush to meet up. One day I was just like fukk it, you ain't trying to meet me so we might as well stop talking. She was like cool and a week goes by and she calls and said she wanted to meet but we need to talk about something before we went out.

I was like," :sadbron: Please tell me you ain't a dude or something!?!?!?!" She laughed it off and told me no. I told her I didn't do secrets and told her I was about to hang up. She told me she would tell me part of the story and ended up telling me she had a twin and she would tell me the rest when I got there. She was sexy in the pics and I was thirsty so I didn't sweat it much.

Just so happens I got my brand new 05 Mustang that day and I hit her up and she told me to call her when I got to her hood and she would be outside waiting. I hit her and got the rest of the directions and pulled up on her like :myman:. She was standing outside with her sis and I was like :krs: they are gorgeous and they dressed really well. Super fashionable....

They walking to the whip and I was like :mindblown: because one had this automatic limp and had like a chicken wing arm that was stuck by her side but her forearm was kinda up under the tit.

At this point i'm like :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam: don't let it be that one. Her normal sis opened the passenger door and the disabled twin got in and me trying to be nice, I look at her and was like," :guilty: What's good shawty." She looked at me and nodded her head and smiled. Oh, turns out that pic with the pushed in tit was because of her arm.

Her normal sis was like, "She's deaf, I have been talking for her" At this point I couldn't take it and literally said :damn:.... The disabled sis started crying and got out the car as best as she could and walked back to the porch.... There was more but that is the gist... I ended up dating the normal sis on the low for a few months until she started feeling bad and cut me off completely out of the blue.

this story..my nikka

:dead:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
So few weeks back, I asked a friend if they wanted anything as me and this woman were off to pick up lunch, she said she wanted a big salad..seemed strange but I obliged

So after we eat and bring back her food, my date hands her the food and my friend thanks her. Which is weird cause I was the one who paid for it and she took the credit

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I was 18 and started talking to this chick off of a chatline and she sent me pics and she was REALLY good looking, she even sent some pics of her t*ts and they were big and purty. I noticed in a tit pic she sent me that her arm was pushing one of her t*ts really close to the other but I thought she was attemping to be sexy and paid it no mind. We talked for about 2 months and I noticed she wasn't really in a rush to meet up. One day I was just like fukk it, you ain't trying to meet me so we might as well stop talking. She was like cool and a week goes by and she calls and said she wanted to meet but we need to talk about something before we went out.

I was like," :sadbron: Please tell me you ain't a dude or something!?!?!?!" She laughed it off and told me no. I told her I didn't do secrets and told her I was about to hang up. She told me she would tell me part of the story and ended up telling me she had a twin and she would tell me the rest when I got there. She was sexy in the pics and I was thirsty so I didn't sweat it much.

Just so happens I got my brand new 05 Mustang that day and I hit her up and she told me to call her when I got to her hood and she would be outside waiting. I hit her and got the rest of the directions and pulled up on her like :myman:. She was standing outside with her sis and I was like :krs: they are gorgeous and they dressed really well. Super fashionable....

They walking to the whip and I was like :mindblown: because one had this automatic limp and had like a chicken wing arm that was stuck by her side but her forearm was kinda up under the tit.

At this point i'm like :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam: don't let it be that one. Her normal sis opened the passenger door and the disabled twin got in and me trying to be nice, I look at her and was like," :guilty: What's good shawty." She looked at me and nodded her head and smiled. Oh, turns out that pic with the pushed in tit was because of her arm.

Her normal sis was like, "She's deaf, I have been talking for her" At this point I couldn't take it and literally said :damn:.... The disabled sis started crying and got out the car as best as she could and walked back to the porch.... There was more but that is the gist... I ended up dating the normal sis on the low for a few months until she started feeling bad and cut me off completely out of the blue.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps

i had a little gas and thought i could squeeze it out and keep it moving without any detection of smell :youngsabo: i shyt myself brehs. that [ame="[MEDIA=youtube]2P5qbcRAXVk[/MEDIA]"]metal gear sold alert[/ame] went off in my head. i stopped immediately and she took at least ten steps before she noticed. told her "i just had to use the bathroom real quick, i'll meet you where youre at" i was lucky considering the bathroom is at the main entrance. got in there and brehs, i diarrhead all over myself, shyt was runnin down my legs and to my socks. good thing i was wearing pants cuz i was thinking about shorts that night. cleaned myself up, tossed my shytty boxers/socks in the trash and ran to my car hoping i had cologne in my glove compartment to mask the smell. that walk to the car felt like walt in that breaking bad episode looking for the money under the floor. sprayed myself down and she never found out :whew:
:dead:

Will always remember this night

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
So few weeks back, I asked a friend if they wanted anything as me and this woman were off to pick up lunch, she said she wanted a big salad..seemed strange but I obliged

So after we eat and bring back her food, my date hands her the food and my friend thanks her. Which is weird cause I was the one who paid for it and she took the credit

You stealing shyt from Seinfeld lol

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Getting supersloppy deepneck in the projects, just staring down at this chick in amazement.... feeling like I just hit a jigger of some Ripple (iykuk) and then her baby start crying in the next room. SMH

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I had a threesome with 2 girls who weren't Bi. it was awkward AF :scust:

they basically just waited turns to get fukked. they sat there all goofy when it wasn't there turn. never again.