Worst cities/areas you have been to

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
as far as dead boring cities wheeling wv and erie pa takes the cake, 2 of the most deadest cities I have ever been to.

as far as hood north philly anywhere off of germantown, chester pa, camden, irvington nj, and some parts of southeast dc and richmond va

the homewood area in pittsburgh looks like detroit.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
New Jersey was pretty shyt, just drove through it once.

South side of Chicago, a bunch of burnt down buildings and hoodlums running wild.

South Dakota. It's fukkin South Dakota ffs :laugh:

Wyoming ditto. Only reason to drive up there is for fireworks.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
brehs...i was in the favelas last year. it's like appalachian style poverty down there. i was in one area outside of Santos and it was just lean-to stacked upon lean-to. that wasn't even as bad as out in the jungle in Barro do Turvo, where i met a woman with a thousand wrinkles and a little boy wearing a cut up sweater (in summer, in the brazilian jungle) living in an old rotting shed :sadbron:

South side of Chicago, a bunch of burnt down buildings and hoodlums running wild.

been to south dakota many times, it's either farms, new development burbs, indian rez or trailer parks

it's quiet as shyt there. kinda alarmed me when i'd walk around at night. felt like wallace when he went down to stay with his aunt on the eastern shore after he snitched

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Buford, Wyoming.

I was passing thru and seen a billboard advertising it as the town with the smallest population of 1.

My first thought after i stopped was...
funny-captions-i-immediately-regret-this-decision.jpg

Don Sammons moved to Buford in 1980 with his wife and son.[2] In 1992, he purchased the town.[3] His wife died in 1995, and his son moved away around 2007, making him Buford's only residen
:heh:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

It didn't always used to be like dat. :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I was on a job assignment in Vicksburg and Port Gibson, MS outside of Jackson and shyt was just :wow: The houses and trailers that people were living in were so dilapidated you see straight through them. I swear if I threw a rock at some of those houses they'd completely fall apart. That entire region is a dump :huhldup:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Camden its like 45 min from me. I went there to go 40oz hunting

You drove 45 minutes for some liquor?

:myman:

As far as this thread goes, I've stayed in a couple of hoods in the Newport News/Hampton VA area that were :snoop: status after dark.