Worst cities/areas you have been to

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
just going around to places trying to find 40ozs u cant find around u. usually the worse the neighborhood the more 40ozs selcetion juss how it is

look for the neighborhoods with the most scratch offs littered on the ground :win:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
for all the people saying Southside Chicago LOOKS real bad tell me what streets so i can view them on google because "driving" around it right now it looks no worse than any other city....close buildings that are brick do not equal shytty

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Orange MOund in Memphis wasnt great when i lived in that town.

I actually live on the edge of the Over-The-Rhine neighborhood in Cincy. shyt was called the most dangerous neighborhood in the US a year or 2 ago. I dont think its that bad though. nikkas seem to get along most of the time in the daylight. There's a lot of hoein goin on though, n the d-boys run up to ya car if you park it in the wrong spot tryna sell you ANNNYYYYYTHING

I've been in Memphis my entire life and I've never intentionally went through there. :scusthov:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:russ: @ my hometown Newark being mentioned several times in this thread, told ya'll it's ruff af over there

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
for all the people saying Southside Chicago LOOKS real bad tell me what streets so i can view them on google because "driving" around it right now it looks no worse than any other city....close buildings that are brick do not equal shytty

unlike detroit,gary,flint, and other midwest cities, we don't have large clusters of abandoned buildings and houses.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

wtf :what: I know this bytch nikka aint using google map to determine how bad an area is :laugh:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
wtf :what: I know this bytch nikka aint using google map to determine how bad an area is :laugh:

no im not someone said Chicago had burned out abandoned buildings everywhere and i wanted to see where...

i do use it as a judge as to how poor places are though because obviously you can tell most of the time by looking

dont even try tell me most of yall dont go on street view and do the same thing