Worst cities/areas you have been to

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
google street view is your friend if your really interested in what shytty parts of the cities look like....to the poster that said Eastside Long beach...that place looks like a suburb with nice grass and palm trees....far from looking bad. not to mention the murder rate is actually pretty damn low in Long beach at 6.9.

dont let snoop dogg fool you

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Buford, Wyoming.

I was passing thru and seen a billboard advertising it as the town with the smallest population of 1.

My first thought after i stopped was...
funny-captions-i-immediately-regret-this-decision.jpg

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
google street view is your friend if your really interested in what shytty parts of the cities look like....to the poster that said Eastside Long beach...that place looks like a suburb with nice grass and palm trees....far from looking bad. not to mention the murder rate is actually pretty damn low in Long beach at 6.9.

dont let snoop dogg fool you

:what::what:

Most hoods in LA have Palm Trees and look nice. Dont let THAT fool you.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:what::what:

Most hoods in LA have Palm Trees and look nice. Dont let THAT fool you.

i dont let that fool me but the stats speak for themselves... Long beach had 32 homicides in 2010 and just 25 in 2011....thats not even 1 every other week which means cops had alot of quite nights there.thats all

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9BXCaT2JluI]YouTube - Camden - Poster child of American ruin[/ame]

Camden is crazy. Nothing in California like that

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cleveland, OH :flabbynsick:

I got some extended fam dat live dere. Watta piece of shyt.:pachaha:
Cleveland definitely isn't that bad. Yeah, there are some pretty rough spots, but you just have to know where to look. After visiting other states/cities (Alabama, Detroit, West Virginia) I'll never complain about this place.
Ohio has Cleveland and Columbus, two decent cities. The places I mentioned before are worse.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cleveland definitely isn't that bad. Yeah, there are some pretty rough spots, but you just have to know where to look. After visiting other states/cities (Alabama, Detroit, West Virginia) I'll never complain about this place.

Ohio has Cleveland and Columbus, two decent cities. The places I mentioned before are worse.

:rudy:

detroit>>>>cleveland

and i been there

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I didn't know this was gonna be a "my hood is more tougher than yours" thread.

I thought you was just talkin bout a place that suck that you ain't wanna live in.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
West Virginia def. takes the cake. There is nothing there worth seeing. Not a fan of the hood either but it looks like the rest of this thread got that covered..