WORST adaptation of an X-Men character in the movies?

Which X-men character sucked the most?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
all bad.

to me these movies are like "x-men what if" comics...

what if wolverine was tall as fukk
what if cyclops channeled his inner bytchassness
what if jubilee was older than iceman
what if we made all these character unlike themselves in the god damn comic book :stopitslime:

Honestly, Wolverine being tall is a pretty petty complaint breh. :heh:

Personally I have no issues with Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, my only issue that he got so much spotlight that other characters got ignored.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Maybe the novelty of x men has just worn off. They did then to death, and when they realized they killed the characters they went back and made them teenagers

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm actually going to say Apacoplyse, they really didn't capture the menace he was in the comics even if he wasn't the worst depiction from an appearance standpoint.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
cyclops. how is the leader of the x-men a glorified extra in every appearance( i havent seen apocalypse) thats beyond tragic shyt

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Honestly, Wolverine being tall is a pretty petty complaint breh. :heh:

Personally I have no issues with Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, my only issue that he got so much spotlight that other characters got ignored.
:yeshrug: it was the start of the ending. Hugh is a cool wolverine, but if they was cool wit the idea to discard wolverines height... which is actually pretty integral to the character him being "the runt of the litter" and him always being smaller than everyone he went up against, then of course they'd toss all the other cool shyt about other xmen in the bushes

:pacspit: them movies

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Since they made up for Deadpool I’m gonna go ahead and say Silver Samurai 1st, Psylocke 2nd

Both were doo doo

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I really hated the sentinels look in DOFP

The cartoon and the slight view of them in the older movies were cool

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Given the way Disney’s been running their properties lately, I’m lowkey scared for the MCU incarnation of X-men.

I want to see respect on the names of Storm, Cyclops, and the rest of the group, but I’m concerned that Disney will take all of the grit and the realness out of X-men. Then again I could be totally wrong and the movie will be a hit. I really want to be wrong on this one.

We will always have the OG comics and cartoons though.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Seeing deadpool movies made me wanna vote deadpool twice because imagine if reynolds didn't campaign for it. They really were gonna leave it at barakapool:deadrose: