WORST adaptation of an X-Men character in the movies?

Which X-men character sucked the most?

• Total voters

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The version in Age of Ultron was actually more accurate to the comics. The version on the X-Men films is Quicksliver in name only.

don't give a fukk. the version is the avengers is :trash:

the x-men version was much better. maybe cuz the actor in x-men was way more charismatic than in the avengers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deadpool was a strong contender for WOAT, but he's since been redeemed.

Storm, Cyclops, Phoenix, and Rogue. All four should have been ace, but were nerfed and treated like total afterthoughts.

Cyclops is supposed to be a legit tactical leader, not just a jealous boyfriend. He should have been that dude.

Storm isn't this waifish, americanized character. She's a black queen, she's supposed to be making boss moves.

I know they don't have the rights to Ms. Marvel, but Rogue still deserved much better showings in these movies.

Jean was totally watered down as the Dark Phoenix. In the comic books, you had this dope story arc about her losing control of her powers, destroying planets, and eventually making the sacrifice play to end herself for the good of the universe, alongside her star-crossed romance with Scott. In the movie, you get no pathos, no story arc, no destroyed planets or even a leveled city. You just get Jean standing around looking mean until Wolverine puts her down like an animal at the end. :hhh:

I don't know what's worse between treating this group like such nothing characters, versus trying to make MYSTIQUE the hero just because she's played by somebody.

Shout-out to Apocalypse, they didn't do him justice either. 90's cartoon Apocalypse >>>>>>>

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I voted Apocalypse

that whole movie sucked and was highly disappointed at the storyline

well considering no one knows exactly what Apocalypse powers are and that he stays getting mollywhopped in the books, I'd say he was ok.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Two way tie between Storm and Cyclops.

Yeah, they fukked up Deadpool once....They've never gotten Scott and Ororo right in those movies. Those two are the leaders of the X-Men and get get treated as afterthoughts. They never show how powerful either of them are and none of their cool moments have been shown on the big screen.

As an act of mercy Fox should give the rights to Storm to Marvel so they can make her an Avenger and hook her up with Black Panther.
No

Deadpool had sword-claws, a sewn mouth, cyclops laser eye shyt, and was literally fukked up.

No one really cares of how Cyclops was portrayed (be real with yourself) or his newer storylines and I agree with Storm to a certain extent as she was never a true leader of the xmen except once I believe. But she has moments they are just overshadowed by the "stars" of the movie (no one asked for a Mystique storyline though but of course the were pushing that wack chick as the leader of xmen)

Aside from Deadpool (Orgins version), I would say Apocalypse was the 2nd biggest dissapointment and everything else 3rd.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
As an act of mercy Fox should give the rights to Storm to Marvel so they can make her an Avenger and hook her up with Black Panther.

Feminists would shut it down on some "Storm's just a trophy wife" steeze similar to how X-Men fans did when they were together in the comics.

I already expect Black Panther to be attacked regarding Lupita's and Danai Gurira's roles.