WORST adaptation of an X-Men character in the movies?

Which X-men character sucked the most?

• Total voters

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feminists would shut it down on some "Storm's just a trophy wife" steeze similar to how X-Men fans did when they were together in the comics.

I already expect Black Panther to be attacked regarding Lupita's and Danai Gurira's roles.

The Black women that I know (that are also feminists) love the Dora MIlaje, and not just the the version from Coates Book either.

The whole thing with the X-Fans was just their racism boiling to the surface. They were mad about Storm doing Epic shyt while with Black Panther but they seem to be fine with Storm languishing in Irrelevancy in the X-books now.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Two way tie between Storm and Cyclops.

Yeah, they fukked up Deadpool once....They've never gotten Scott and Ororo right in those movies. Those two are the leaders of the X-Men and get get treated as afterthoughts. They never show how powerful either of them are and none of their cool moments have been shown on the big screen.

As an act of mercy Fox should give the rights to Storm to Marvel so they can make her an Avenger and hook her up with Black Panther.
I actually remember Bryan Singer was going to make Cyclops the bad ass leader he is supposed to be in his original version of X-men 3 he would have built the danger room and push the X-men to train rigorously to compensate for the loss of Jean. But you know what happened :francis:

What X-Men 3 Could Have Been

I voted Deadpool

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Had to go with Cyclops.

Mainly because a lot of the other characters either only had a minor role in the movies (ie. Deadpool, Juggernaut, etc.) or weren't that important anyway (Jubilee). But Cyclops? He's one of the most important X-men, literally the leader, and they completely wasted him in the OG trilogy.