• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When was the last time a 53 win team was the 1 seed? :dwillhuh:

Y'all are an unimpressive 1 seed that could easily get knocked out by CHI. If not then I can't wait to see y'all bum asses in Round 2

Don't worry, we'll be seeing the Wizkids in round 2 :mjgrin:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
game 1 is on TNT :mjpls:

Bulls by 15

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Make em all TNT silver:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
California
All depends on how the Bulls shoot from 3. They can be dangerous when the shots fall. Also will weigh heavy on whether Wade/Rondo can summon past playoff levels.

Coaching the Bulls are at a massive disadvantage :francis:

lol so how did that work with everyone that conceded the season over in yall thread?? Did they peek they head back in the thread like "wtf, you serious we made it?? Aiite"

Love when these two teams play each other in the post season though. That one series where Ben Gordon was going off and Noah was fighting for rebounds throwing himself all over the place, that shyt was one of the greatest series I ever seen. Were just GOING AT EACH OTHER.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH

Y'all are an unimpressive 1 seed that could easily get knocked out by CHI. If not then I can't wait to see y'all bum asses in Round 2

10 years ago with the Pistons reaching the ECF. Not too shabby if you ask me.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps

Yall ain't seeing the 2nd round tho :dwillhuh:

tumblr_lueugwuGe11qh59xso1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Love when these two teams play each other in the post season though. That one series where Ben Gordon was going off and Noah was fighting for rebounds throwing himself all over the place, that shyt was one of the greatest series I ever seen. Were just GOING AT EACH OTHER.

I remember it well :mjgrin:

uURMQH6.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
lol so how did that work with everyone that conceded the season over in yall thread?? Did they peek they head back in the thread like "wtf, you serious we made it?? Aiite"

Well most of us werent even sure we wanted to make the playoffs, making the playoffs was always a possibility. It was about not getting 14th again and picking grayson allen. As we started winning more then it became "might as well make the playoffs" :francis:

Now that we know we aren't playing the Cavs we know we can make some noise and the feeling gets restored :mjgrin: