Daps
@Trill Russell how long you been working on that op? :russ:

tenor.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Don't remember a 1 seed that looked this unimpressive in years. I think Bulls will give these overrated green fukks everything they got and could win this series. Wade & Jimmy can get hot in a series and I don't see BOS with enough offense IF that happens. Biggest question mark to me is if Rondo will be available in this series

With that said, I'll take the underdog with star talent on the wings over an overrated Celtics team. Bulls in 7

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
All depends on how the Bulls shoot from 3. They can be dangerous when the shots fall. Also will weigh heavy on whether Wade/Rondo can summon past playoff levels.

Coaching the Bulls are at a massive disadvantage :francis:
Stevens going to coach circles around hoinerd.

Plus for us us shorter rotations so that limits how much hoinerd can screw that up.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Don't remember a 1 seed that looked this unimpressive in years. I think Bulls will give these overrated green fukks everything they got and could win this series. Wade & Jimmy can get hot in a series and I don't see BOS with enough offense IF that happens. Biggest question mark to me is if Rondo will be available in this series

With that said, I'll take the underdog with star talent on the wings over an overrated Celtics team. Bulls in 7

I see you still haven't learned from the NFL season :francis::mjlol:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I can remember another unimpressive 1 seed in recent memory :mjgrin:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me

How are they overrated?

If anything they are underrated because nobody expected this success. 2014 atl now that was overrated.