World War Z

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I thought it was fantastic.

The script was clearly stripped of a lot of plot....but with a 2-hr film it was for good reason. Didn't really affect my enjoyment though. The film kept the tension ratcheted all the way up for most of the film. Very well made.

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
saw it last night with some friends i really liked it even though the family was straight :pacspit:

Calling Brad da Gawd while he's trying to get the plane refueled had me like :aicmon:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Saw this yesterday I wanted to see The Heat, but :wow: yall were right about the 3D version, It felt like i was in the room with those fukkers. Ending had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I never read the book, what cool sh1t did they leave out?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I still think those Israeli Drizzy singers stopping to do karaoke on the loud ass speaker, causing
the zombies to flow over the ledge
was hilarious :heh:

Those dumb ass brawds cackling over the mice with all that bullshyt singing really fukked them up in Israel. I dont understand how that one zombie got on the plane though. He was just stashed in closet and popped out but overall I liked the movie a lot.
I like how they took some of the dialog from the book and put it in the movie. Overall it was a dope movie though. I would've liked it more with a little bit more violence and gore. The book is so much more insightful though.

Daps
This movie was fukking trash.

Just an overall boring plot and no characters I gave a fukk about.

The world traveling to find the cure was a different approach, but it just wasn't entertaining.

Also love how they made Israel seem like the most intelligent, caring nation on Earth by knowing more than everyone and opening their gates to Muslims.

2/5 don't go see this, shyt aint even worth a DVD cop.

The whole end scene of Pitt shooting himself up was just awful, couldn't wait for this movie to end. Dumb ass "solution" to the Z problem

Good thing I snuck into this one and paid for The Heat

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
This movie was fukking trash.

Just an overall boring plot and no characters I gave a fukk about.

The world traveling to find the cure was a different approach, but it just wasn't entertaining.

Also love how they made Israel seem like the most intelligent, caring nation on Earth by knowing more than everyone and opening their gates to Muslims.

2/5 don't go see this, shyt aint even worth a DVD cop.

The whole end scene of Pitt shooting himself up was just awful, couldn't wait for this movie to end. Dumb ass "solution" to the Z problem

Good thing I snuck into this one and paid for The Heat

Honestly your stupid ass opinion means nothing..... To anybody

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i liked it.

just was mad it didnt have the gore

props to pepsi for one of the illest product placement scenes in movie history :jawalrus:

I can already tell there is an unrated cut coming to blu ray, that scene where he buried that crowbar into that zombie and was struggling to pull it out while the body was off-screen

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yea so come the zombie apocalypse smack the bytch that starts singing oh happy day or go tellin on the mountain

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dope movie i knew it wasnt gona be anything like the book so i didnt give a shyt

i honestly can't remember a zombie movie i didnt like. :smugbiden: zombies >>>>