World War Z

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Movie is getting good reviews. Which is surprising with all the development trouble.

Looks like they fixed it.

Yeah I think a lot of people, critics and myself were looking at them having to redo the 3 rd act as a sign the movie would suck. But it sounds like it was the right move and will benefit from the re shoots.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yeah I think a lot of people, critics and myself were looking at them having to redo the 3 rd act as a sign the movie would suck. But it sounds like it was the right move and will benefit from the re shoots.

when they release the DVD, they should include the original ending as bonus material.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She says it's intellectual like the Bourne Series.

[ame=http://youtu.be/DHKrVgS_6ic]World War Z Movie Review : Beyond The Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I know I'm going to be super biased becuz I loved the book so much and it seems like the only thing they got from the book is the title.

Regardless I'm still gonna watch it and try to enjoy it for what it is.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brad Pitt Said Is The First Movie Of His He's Gonna Let His Kids Watch Cuz Its PG-13, That shyt Got Me Hesitant As fukk lol

Don't expect a lot of gore Although Forster said he's a fan of TV's "The Walking Dead," "World War Z" will be rated PG-13: "Most of the gore and blood, I avoid it on purpose."

"I wanted to make this film because I wanted to make a film my sons would enjoy before they get old. You will see we got a little carried away. I hope you enjoy it as much as my boys are. They're going to love it." - Brad Pitt

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Brad Pitt Said Is The First Movie Of His He's Gonna Let His Kids Watch Cuz Its PG-13, That shyt Got Me Hesitant As fukk lol

Don't expect a lot of gore Although Forster said he's a fan of TV's "The Walking Dead," "World War Z" will be rated PG-13: "Most of the gore and blood, I avoid it on purpose."

"I wanted to make this film because I wanted to make a film my sons would enjoy before they get old. You will see we got a little carried away. I hope you enjoy it as much as my boys are. They're going to love it." - Brad Pitt

Chest-Pass.jpg

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps

There was barely any real "violence" or blood. I just realized that now actually. It was still awesome and a zombie movie it's just not like walking dead. Like one guy gets bit and kills himself before he turns. They don't show him do it you hear him talk then hear the gun shot.

I go to alot of screenings i've seen every big name movie to come out this summer. This is definetly one of the better ones up there with superman, this is the end, iron man etc. I am not hyping this up like best movie ever but its good, even though I didn't read the book. From what I heard, it's similar to the book because the movie is about Brad traveling around different areas trying to find a cure.