Reppin
St louis
the movie was dope as fukk!
a0yqua.jpg

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Saw it on Saturday I liked it. 3D was so useles, more so than usual.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Brad Pitt Said Is The First Movie Of His He's Gonna Let His Kids Watch Cuz Its PG-13, That shyt Got Me Hesitant As fukk lol

Don't expect a lot of gore Although Forster said he's a fan of TV's "The Walking Dead," "World War Z" will be rated PG-13: "Most of the gore and blood, I avoid it on purpose."

"I wanted to make this film because I wanted to make a film my sons would enjoy before they get old. You will see we got a little carried away. I hope you enjoy it as much as my boys are. They're going to love it." - Brad Pitt
Bill Burr's take on this

Last edited by a moderator:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
The movie was cool. Didn't read the book. The violence was very meh. But I did like the fact that brad Pitt took damage. The ending was kinda predicable and I was kind of looking for a I am legend ending but of course they weren't gonna let brad pitt go out like that. I wish there was more blood/gore there is no need to censor this movie it's not supposed to be pg-13 this type of concept is too mature. The freak does a 13 year old need to know about zombies for

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Me and my girl saw this today and we were both entertained. Which is surprising because I'm a big fan of zombie movies and their gratuitous gore and she is not, but I did not find myself missing the gore.

As soon as the scientist was introduced, I was like aw shyt this lame is gonna ruin the movie and then he murks himself ten minutes later. :pachaha:

Daps
did nobody go to see this? only 4 pages?
Movie was dope, but useless 3D like dude said. Only reason I even saw it in 3D because the show time was convenient

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
liked it a lot, 7.5/10

yeah 3D was good in the beginning and then i never noticed it after a half hour or so. also my first time at an IMAX movie :krs:

that Israel scene :whew:

only thing I didnt like was them conveniently crash landing within short walking distance to the w.h.o. facility :rudy:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The movie goes from contrived scene from contrived scene and Pitt has the "always the last one survive" bullshyt going on that I hate in movie but the movie will ill. It rare for a horror flick to have competent characters :blessed:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie goes from contrived scene from contrived scene and Pitt has the "always the last one survive" bullshyt going on that I hate in movie but the movie will ill. It rare for a horror flick to have competent characters :blessed:
Not really him and the solider survived not to mention people were going out of
The way to help him since he had clearance . Only the plane was contrived but then again him and her were trained for that type of stuff :ehh:
The movie was cool. Didn't read the book. The violence was very meh. But I did like the fact that brad Pitt took damage. The ending was kinda predicable and I was kind of looking for a I am legend ending but of course they weren't gonna let brad pitt go out like that. I wish there was more blood/gore there is no need to censor this movie it's not supposed to be pg-13 this type of concept is too mature. The freak does a 13 year old need to know about zombies for
The book is different it's a better story but the movie was very good for what it is. They definitely have sort of a 28 days later vibe to it and I like the little things to show how good Jerry was . Like watching how long it took the other guy to turn so on the roof he went to the ledge and prepared to jump off if he felt himself turning :smugdraper:
This is a 7/10. Good, but nothing spectacular. I enjoyed it for the most part, but the kids were fukking ANNOYING. And the characters did some very stupid things

The kids were hardly in it and I think the characters acted pretty intelligent for a horror movie. Atleast the governments survived and fought back unlike in other movies where they cease to exist quickly