World War II got to be the pinnacle of human savagery

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
My ex has an uncle that fought in Vietnam

He’s a nice guy overall but there’s this thousand yard stare he gets whenever he speaks for too long or if you get him talking anything related to that time period that’s straight up depressing.

It’s like he’s reliving things pretty much 24/7

he’s analyzing where doors and windows are at all times. I can’t even imagine

My uncle is was a marine in it too. Dude won't talk about it and just virtually blacked it out his mind.

The few things he did tell me, it was a game of who is my enemy and often times not being able to attack your enemy because of politics.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I just got done reading about the Ustaše - Wikipedia

They did truly demonic shyt that made a Nazi blush:huhldup:

I went even further down the rabbit hole and learned about the expulsion of Germans during and after the war and how it rivals the Partition of India.

Finnish soldiers even used frozen Russian bodies as scarecrows!!! :mindblown:

The mass rapes by the Soviets

The Holocaust

And that's just the European theatre. You'll get sick just learning about what the Japanese did in Asia:damn:

It's like the world played a collective game on how demonic we can be

not “we” my friend. This was all “they.”

Black people had absolutely nothing to do with orchestrating any of this madness.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Lol ok? Slavery isnt a sin either. It's more so that Christian morals are fukked up. 60 million people dying and the 400 years of slavery is more moral to you than a gay nikka being gay.
I don't care about anyone being gay. I get that you identify with him. I'm also not a Christian, I'm just pointing out the rational. Just because it's an issue to you doesn't mean it's an issue to everyone else. Deal with it accordingly.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My ex has an uncle that fought in Vietnam

He’s a nice guy overall but there’s this thousand yard stare he gets whenever he speaks for too long or if you get him talking anything related to that time period that’s straight up depressing.

It’s like he’s reliving things pretty much 24/7

he’s analyzing where doors and windows are at all times. I can’t even imagine
My uncle is like this.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I don't care about anyone being gay. I get that you identify with him. I'm also not a Christian, I'm just pointing out the rational. Just because it's an issue to you doesn't mean it's an issue to everyone else. Deal with it accordingly.
Well then why do you have an issue with cac racism? They dont see it as an issue, so you should shut the fukk up and let them be racist to your face.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Well then why do you have an issue with cac racism? They dont see it as an issue, so you should shut the fukk up and let them be racist to your face.
Didn't say I agree with the rational. And your argument is a poorly worded strawman. Maybe use some logic next time. I explained to you the rational. Then said deal with it accordingly. How you deal is up to you.

I'm not making a cac being racist to me their issue unless they want hands. And in my 34 years none have wanted any.

Also::umad:

Last edited:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Didn't say I agree with the rational. But men being so ravenously emotional isn't a good look. Especially in. A thread like this. Is your testosterone low?
You dont agree with them but defending their rationale? Men usually are more up front about their real opinions instead of hiding, especially in an anonymous fourm when no one knows who you are. You got a vagina?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You dont agree with them but defending their rationale? Men usually are more up front about their real opinions instead of hiding, especially in an anonymous fourm when no one knows who you are. You got a vagina?
I don't agree with their rationale. I didn't defend their rationale. I explained it. You made a stupid comment about Christians. I educated you. Without emotion, have a nice day ma'am.:umad:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
you guys need to read more history
the world has always been a demonic hell hole filled with uneven suffering
there is no purpose to the suffering
Quite a few of ancient wars usually were followed by systematic ethnic cleansing. The Romans had systematic genocides of tribes, particularly in the northern provinces. The only goal was to kil every single member of the tribes on-site and they often were successful. I can't recall the name of any of the particular groups off-hand. I'll have to go look it up.

Human beings are awful.

Edit: Julius Ceaser pretty much wiped the Celts off the face of the map during the Gallic Wars. If they weren't killed, they were enslaved and integrated as slaves to rid of them culturally into mainland italy.