World Court finds Israel guilty of apartheid, must end occupation and pay reparations

that guy

Superstar
Daps
ETHIOPIAN JEWS LOVE ISRAEL

:umad:

DO U KNOW ETHIOPIAN JEWS PERSONALLY OR U JUST REPEATING WHAT U WERE TOLD TO SAY?

Are you retarded? :mjlol:

You’re really going to pretend Israel isn’t racist to Ethiopian Jews? You really are that shameless? :gucci:

How about the actual former president of Israel? Or every Ethiopian diplomat in the Israeli government? :mjlol:

And why are all of your “sources” always just some random person in social media :dead:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Are you retarded? :mjlol:

You’re really going to pretend Israel isn’t racist to Ethiopian Jews? You really are that shameless? :gucci:

How about the actual former president of Israel? Or every Ethiopian diplomat in the Israeli government? :mjlol:

And why are all of your “sources” always just some random person in social media :dead:
BECAUSE I LIKE TO GO DIRECT TO THE SOURCE

OF COURSE ETHIOPIA IS MAD LOLLLLLL .. THE ETHIOPIANS FACE BRUTAL PERSECUTION THERE AND FLEE TO ISRAEL TO GAIN A BETTER LIFE .. WHY DO U THINK THE ETHIOPIANS MIGRATE? LOOK IT UP.

NOW.. IS THERE ZERO RACISM IN ISRAEL? OF COURSE NOT… THERES RACISM EVERYWHERE. BUT TO PAINT ISRAEL AS MORE RACIST THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY FOR POLITICAL GAIN IS DISINGENOUS AND SHOWS U HAVE ZERO IDEA WHATS REALLY GOIN ON.

BETWEEN ME AND U, IM THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO KNOWS ETHIOPIAN JEWS PERSONALLY… FALL BACK HOMIE.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
BECAUSE I LIKE TO GO DIRECT TO THE SOURCE

OF COURSE ETHIOPIA IS MAD LOLLLLLL .. THE ETHIOPIANS FACE BRUTAL PERSECUTION THERE AND FLEE TO ISRAEL TO GAIN A BETTER LIFE .. WHY DO U THINK THE ETHIOPIANS MIGRATE? LOOK IT UP.

NOW.. IS THERE ZERO RACISM IN ISRAEL? OF COURSE NOT… THERES RACISM EVERYWHERE. BUT TO PAINT ISRAEL AS MORE RACIST THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY FOR POLITICAL GAIN IS DISINGENOUS AND SHOWS U HAVE ZERO IDEA WHATS REALLY GOIN ON.

BETWEEN ME AND U, IM THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO KNOWS ETHIOPIAN JEWS PERSONALLY… FALL BACK HOMIE.

Ahh yes, the typical white supremacist “everybody is a little racist” card. :russell:

Israel sterilized Ethiopian Jews without their consent to prevent a large black Jewish population from forming in Israel. Yeah, can’t say I’ve seen that level of racism in many other places.

why eould racism exist at all in Israel? I thought Israel was a safe haven for Jews? :sas1:

We’re not talking about Ethiopian Jews, we’re talking about Ethiopian Jews in Israel. You’re just a white arab who wants to be a white Ashkenazi who hangs around black Americans. You are really confused :pachaha:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Ahh yes, the typical white supremacist “everybody is a little racist” card. :russell:

Israel sterilized Ethiopian Jews without their consent to prevent a large black Jewish population from forming in Israel. Yeah, can’t say I’ve seen that level of racism in many other places.

why eould racism exist at all in Israel? I thought Israel was a safe haven for Jews? :sas1:

We’re not talking about Ethiopian Jews, we’re talking about Ethiopian Jews in Israel. You’re just a white arab who wants to be a white Ashkenazi who hangs around black Americans. You are really confused :pachaha:

I DIDNT SAY EVERYONE IS A LITTLE RACIST

:snoop:

U PROJECTING

IM SAYIN RACISM EXISTS IN EVERY COUNTRY.. HOWEVER, ISRAEL HAS FAR LESS RACISM THAN THE ARAB COUNTRIES U CAPE FOR

THE STERILIZATION MYTH HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY DEBUNKED

THE CLAIM WASNT “STERILIZATION” TO BEGIN WIT

THE CLAIM WAS THAT ETHIOPIANS WERE FLEEING PERSECUTION IN ETHIOPIA AND WERE PUT ON DEPOVERA BIRTH CONTROL WHILE THEY WERE IN REFUGEE CAMPS IN ORDER FOR THEM NOT TO GET PREGNANT WHILE IN WAITING.. NOT THE SAME AS STERILIZATION- AND EVEN THAT HAS BEEN DEBUNKED AND PROVEN AS BLOOD LIBEL..IF YOU WANT, I'D BE HAPPY TO SEND YOU PAGES OF ACTUAL ETHIOPIAN JEWS AND ISRAELIS WHO DISCUSS IT

BUT U DONT CARE BOUT THE FACTS, U JUST WANT AN OUTLET THAT WILL HELP JUSTIFY YOUR INNER HATRED FOR JEWS

I C U

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I DIDNT SAY EVERYONE IS A LITTLE RACIST

:snoop:

U PROJECTING

IM SAYIN RACISM EXISTS IN EVERY COUNTRY.. HOWEVER, ISRAEL HAS FAR LESS RACISM THAN THE ARAB COUNTRIES U CAPE FOR

THE STERILIZATION MYTH HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY DEBUNKED

THE CLAIM WASNT “STERILIZATION” TO BEGIN WIT

THE CLAIM WAS THAT ETHIOPIANS WERE FLEEING PERSECUTION IN ETHIOPIA AND WERE PUT ON DEPOVERA BIRTH CONTROL WHILE THEY WERE IN REFUGEE CAMPS IN ORDER FOR THEM NOT TO GET PREGNANT WHILE IN WAITING.. NOT THE SAME AS STERILIZATION- AND EVEN THAT HAS BEEN DEBUNKED AND PROVEN AS BLOOD LIBEL..IF YOU WANT, I'D BE HAPPY TO SEND YOU PAGES OF ACTUAL ETHIOPIAN JEWS AND ISRAELIS WHO DISCUSS IT

BUT U DONT CARE BOUT THE FACTS, U JUST WANT AN OUTLET THAT WILL HELP JUSTIFY YOUR INNER HATRED FOR JEWS

I C U

You are a disgusting liar and a racist :gucci:

1. You said white Ashkenazi jews see all jews as the same. I proved you wrong with factual information about white Jews practicing systematic racism in Israel and now you’re saying Israel is “just a little” racist :mjlol:

2. First you said the sterilization of black Jews is a myth, then you admitted they sterilized the black Jews but it’s not sterilization, is just birth control. :troll:

White supremacist logic is hilarious :mjlol:

3. We don’t want your social media posts. I have posted direct quotes from the former president of Israel and from the Israeli health ministry. You’re sources are “twitter user with 57 followers” :dead:

4. The fact that Ethiopian Jews are kept in refugee camps when white Jews can enter directly into Israel and are given freshly stolen Palestinian land and houses is yet another evidence of systematic white supremacy in Israel. :wow:

Another was pregnant with her fifth child when she arrived in the transit camp, where she would live for seven years. The woman in her thirties told Reuben that officials had gathered together all the new mothers in the camp and told them they would be given Depo-Provera as it would be too difficult for them to give birth in Israel.
"No, we didn't want to take it, we refused. We said we didn't want it," the unnamed woman recalls in the film. She agreed to the injections only because she was told her immigration to Israel would be blocked and she would receive no further healthcare in the camps if she refused.

A land for a people for a people without a land. As long as you’re white :mjpls:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Israel like "man if y'all don't get the fck outta here with this sht" :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You are a disgusting liar and a racist :gucci:

1. You said white Ashkenazi jews see all jews as the same. I proved you wrong with factual information about white Jews practicing systematic racism in Israel and now you’re saying Israel is “just a little” racist :mjlol:

2. First you said the sterilization of black Jews is a myth, then you admitted they sterilized the black Jews but it’s not sterilization, is just birth control. :troll:

White supremacist logic is hilarious :mjlol:

3. We don’t want your social media posts. I have posted direct quotes from the former president of Israel and from the Israeli health ministry. You’re sources are “twitter user with 57 followers” :dead:

4. The fact that Ethiopian Jews are kept in refugee camps when white Jews can enter directly into Israel and are given freshly stolen Palestinian land and houses is yet another evidence of systematic white supremacy in Israel. :wow:

Another was pregnant with her fifth child when she arrived in the transit camp, where she would live for seven years. The woman in her thirties told Reuben that officials had gathered together all the new mothers in the camp and told them they would be given Depo-Provera as it would be too difficult for them to give birth in Israel.
"No, we didn't want to take it, we refused. We said we didn't want it," the unnamed woman recalls in the film. She agreed to the injections only because she was told her immigration to Israel would be blocked and she would receive no further healthcare in the camps if she refused.

A land for a people for a people without a land. As long as you’re white :mjpls:

YOU LYIN AND MISQUOTING ME ALL
OVER THIS POST

JUST LIKE ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE, THERE ARE SOME WHO ARE RACIST N SOME WHO ARENT.. THERES ALSO A HISTORY OF ASHKENAZI JEWS BEING RACIST AGAINST MIZRAHI JEWS… AND ARABS TRY POLITICIZING THAT TOO BY OVERSTATING IT… BEING A MIZRAHI JEW, I CAN TELL U WIT 100% CONFIDENCE THAT I KNOW PLENTY ASHKENAZI JEWS FROM ISRAEL AND I DONT KNOW ANY OF THEM TO BE RACIST… THE ONLY RACIST PEOPLE IVE EVER MET HAVE BEEN AMERICAN

ALSO.. THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING STERILIZED AND BEING GIVEN BIRTH CONTROL LMAOOOO … BUT EVEN THAT IS UNSUBSTANTIATED BS.

U DONT HAVE ANY QUOTE FROM ANY ISRAELI PRESIDENT, BECAUSE ITS ALL FAKE

UR DUMBASS DOESNT EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REFUGEES MIGRATING EN MASSE AND A REGULAR IMMIGRANT.. THE FACT THAT ISRAEL ALLOWS AND EVEN SPONSORS THESE MASS IMMIGRATIONS PROVES YOUR GOOFY NARRATIVES OUTLANDISH. BUT THAT TALKING POINT DOESNT FIT YOUR AGENDA SO YOULL GLANCE RIGHT OVER IT.

PAR THE COURSE.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
MOST OF THE CURRENT POPULATION IN WEST AFRICA IS NATIVE TO THAT LAND… PALESTINIANS ARE INVADERS WHO CAME FROM SAUDI ARABIA AFTER THE ROMANS CONQUERED AND KICKED OUT THE JEWS… SO ITS A FALSE EQUIVALENCE FAM.

THIS WOULD BE MORE LIKE NATIVE AMERICANS DECOLONIZING CALIFORNIA AND CREATING THEIR OWN COUNTRY THERE. WHICH I 100% BELIEVE WOULD BE JUSTIFIED.
The 13th tribe.

Look at this imposter, it’s a shame he gets to run his big money grubbing mouth on here with no recourse but you know how they are.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

I don't know what you're trying to prove with this video.

Palestinians live a sub standard quality of life, with important resources controlled and regulated by Israel.

I know Israel likes to play schematic games and act like because Palestine isn't part of Israel, the situation by definition isn't an apartheid. I'm not falling for that bullshyt.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The 13th tribe.
Has been debunked for decades....

These analyses suggest that the first major wave of assimilation probably took place in Mediterranean Europe, most likely in the Italian peninsula ~2 ka, with substantial further assimilation of minor founders in west/central Europe. There is less evidence for assimilation in Eastern Europe, and almost none for a source in the North Caucasus/Chuvashia, as would be predicted by the Khazar hypothesis