Working Out/Maintaining A Nice Body REALLY Requires A Strong Mental Attitude

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It is. I started driving trucks last year and before then i never really watched what i ate. I could exercise and pretty much eat what i wanted. I was in the position where i could do cardio. Since im out here on the road i cant do cardio and i gained weight. I was eating the same AND wasnt working out. I took my shirt off one day to take a shower and i noticed that i was getn a little pudgy and losing my muscle definition. :scust:
That same day i threw away all the snacks in my truck and bought some weights. Not too many healthy foods to choose from but i eat salads from the truckstop 6/days week and i cut out soda. 1 day out the week i eat what i want:blessed:

Yea I have been working out consistently for 3 yrs now, but as of late my diet has went straight to the toilet, so now I`m just getting stronger but have gained a lot of fat. I`m going to do a little detox over the holidays since I`m taking some days off so I can get my mind right.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
The average person would say "fuk it, ill do it tomorrow". "Tomorrow" will turn into 2 days, 2days will turn into 1 week, 1 week will turn into never.

Truer words never spoken.

Man I had reached the 90th percentile of physical fitness in September of this year after almost 6 months of hard work and diet. shyt became an obsession for me as well. Then in November, I got sick and took a week off the gym, and just as described one week turned into two weeks turned into two months and my shyt just went to hell. :sadcam:

I didn't lose all my gains but I'm definitely disappointed in myself. Now the long march back to physical specimen begins.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Its all about good habits.

Develop them early and its easy. And always do it for self.
THIS i told a guy on here never get in a shape just to make a woman like you, do it because you want to better yourself and if arent good enough for her at ur worst then she's not good enough to be with you at ur best