Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
Best decision she could ever make. I mean it makes so much sense seeing as non black men excluding African men seem to like natural hair better than westernised black men. It is not a coincidence that most naturals are with non black men.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I like her hair! :krs:
10599727_686922921384147_2238419805707917791_n.jpg

oh god :snoop:

she even wearing the same sneakers from the detainment

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
You just don't care about the black men that give you love. It only matters when white men tell you it looks good.

I never said that black guys don't approach me, I was just pointing out that white guys appreciate black naturals too.

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Breh's don't even lie

A chick who looks like this

0.jpg

Is more likely to be with a black man than a chick who looks like this

naptural85.jpg

These natural, 'conscious' black women are the biggest bed wenches of all.....

You're blaming natural women for bedding white men, instead of black men for dismissing natural women in the first place so that they go to white men? :ufdup::what:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
They appreciate it so much, they came up with the White standard of beauty :mjlol:

Yes, their cultural racism is why I will never date or entertain white men. I have met some sweet ones too, but there is still to much racial tension and oppression of my people to overcome for me to cross over comfortably. Besides, I want chocolate babies.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
You're blaming natural women for bedding white men, instead of black men for dismissing natural women in the first place so that they go to white men? :ufdup::what:

Breh, I have seen round the way girls big chop and reemerge as incense burning feminist hipsters who only date white men. I'm the first to defend black women on here but you can't say @Busted_Toes and @Poitier are dreaming the correlation between these natural conscious feminist types and their enthusiasm for dating out.

We got on to weave wearers for so long we let the real bed wenches slip between us, ironically I rarely see the weave wearing types with Brad and Tyler....

Black men rejecting them is false and a deflection they use to remove the attention away from their wenching...