Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
It never was before, I mean if you wanted common sense you could either turn the clock back on women's choice or take a trip to the third world were women are more pragmatic

Is it more expensive to live in Sosua? U said 1400/month is good. Was that just SD? :jbhmm:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Is it more expensive to live in Sosua? U said 1400/month is good. Was that just SD? :jbhmm:

Sosua is a tourist spot so even though technically as a small town it should be cheaper to live there, It's actually more expensive to live there.

There's no reason to live there unless you want to fukk with a lot of prostitutes, It's a small ass town the reason it's so many women there is because they're there to service the tourists.

That being said I don't think they have blackouts. In Santo Domingo the capital city unless you live on the fly parts of town you're gonna have Blackouts. They have them here more than Kenya.

1400 is good but you could go lower once you know how to move. The average nice place for a local costs less than 175 a month unfurnished. You can get a nice furnished spot with A/C for 400 or less all included.

I'm paying 550 and I have a balcony overlooking the sea.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Sosua is a tourist spot so even though technically as a small town it should be cheaper to live there, It's actually more expensive to live there.

There's no reason to live there unless you want to fukk with a lot of prostitutes, It's a small ass town the reason it's so many women there is because they're there to service the tourists.

That being said I don't think they have blackouts. In Santo Domingo the capital city unless you live on the fly parts of town you're gonna have Blackouts. They have them here more than Kenya.

1400 is good but you could go lower once you know how to move. The average nice place for a local costs less than 175 a month unfurnished. You can get a nice furnished spot with A/C for 400 or less all included.

I'm paying 550 and I have a balcony overlooking the sea.

How much is rent in the fly part of town?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
How much is rent in the fly part of town?

You can get a fly place in the fly part of town for 500 furnished but actually 400 if you're ok with paying a deposit. I saw a nice place near the presidental place for 400 all included but I didn't want to pay the deposit ( You never get your deposit back in the third world)
You can get a place furnished for 350 but you might have to deal with Blackouts.

There's a reason why I don't fukk with these Travel Youtubers they be not giving you the game.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You just provided the same solution I provided earlier. Average men need to get off online dating and the average women will follow. Then they will have no choice but meet in real life where they can get a better feel for each other with more natural interactions.

Far as the paying for dates thing you keep bringing up, a big reason men hate paying for first dates especially with online dating is because there’s no incentive paying for a meal for a woman he will most likely not even see again. There are a lot of women using men for free meals on these apps.

And it’s wild hypocritical to do all this “I got my own money, I don’t need a man for that” then complain bout paying for your own meal. That is strictly an American woman thing. I’ve lived in 2 European countries and the women there pride themselves on being independent, taking the good and bad with a smile on their faces. Only in America do women want modern rights while holding onto traditional expectations when equality becomes inconvenient for her. :unimpressed:
This hilarious because foreign women make related complaints about American men. They say that they want traditional women without taking on the responsibilities of traditional men.
:bryan:
As far as it being hypocritical, how is expecting somebody to pick up the tab on a meal they invited you to that you are taking time out of your day for hypocritical? I’ve already detailed the risks, aggravations and all the shyt many chicks go to just to even get to this date...with a guy she really not feeling...who is also expecting sex too?!

Why would a woman go through even a third of that hassle with a potential psycho, to pick up her own tab with a stranger that isn’t even that attractive to her and trying to play games other men she might actually desire are playing? If she gon deal with fukkery from either one, she might as well entertain what she wants or stay home.

Its gonna be a hard sell for women to be bothered if the only thing men have is that vinegar courtship.
This is what women are hearing when men talk about the issue.

“Yeah! Get with me and let me fukk you and put up with my nonsense even though I’m not bringing anything to your life other than potential fukkery or you’re just gonna be an old cat lady waiting for Tupac in a business suit and you’re gonna die alone (even though you were probably gonna die alone anyway because women outlive men but fukk logic I’m horny) so hurry up! This dikk ain’t gon suck itself! And fukk doing anything for you because your soooo independent so you that means you should continue to inconvenience yourself for me and expecting nothing because you had the nerve to prove you could do shyt without me! You’d probably pay for another dude because you like him! So you should do the same for me whether you like me or not! Grrrr!”

Women saying... “Nah!”:deadmanny:

Whether we agree with this or not...that’s what many women are thinking and they might complain about being single and talk but according to men we should watch female’s actions right?:mjpls:
Welp here ya go. Here’s their actions.
There is a rising divorce rate among older Americans: The divorce rate for adults age 50 and up has doubled since the 1990s, according to a Pew Research Center report. And only 15% of divorced or widowed women say they want to remarry, :mjlol: according to Pew, meanwhile (nearly twice as many men) 29% of men say the same.
Keep in mind that divorce is initiated by women nearly 70% of the time.:deadmanny:
People can keep talking about high value men all day long. But apparently, women don’t give a damn if they are willingly chucking deuces in the face of death, poverty, frailty by divorcing even when they old as hell. You ain’t got no value to somebody who has determined that your juice ain’t worth the squeeze.

So average men and average women need to be willing to put in a lil bit more sweetness in their courtship of one another. Or not. It’ll all come out in the wash sooner or later.:manny:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This hilarious because foreign women make related complaints about American men. They say that they want traditional women without taking on the responsibilities of traditional men.
:bryan:
As far as it being hypocritical, how is expecting somebody to pick up the tab on a meal they invited you to that you are taking time out of your day for hypocritical? I’ve already detailed the risks, aggravations and all the shyt many chicks go to just to even get to this date...with a guy she really not feeling...who is also expecting sex too?!

Why would a woman go through even a third of that hassle with a potential psycho, to pick up her own tab with a stranger that isn’t even that attractive to her and trying to play games other men she might actually desire are playing? If she gon deal with fukkery from either one, she might as well entertain what she wants or stay home.

Its gonna be a hard sell for women to be bothered if the only thing men have is that vinegar courtship.
This is what women are hearing when men talk about the issue.

“Yeah! Get with me and let me fukk you and put up with my nonsense even though I’m not bringing anything to your life other than potential fukkery or you’re just gonna be an old cat lady waiting for Tupac in a business suit and you’re gonna die alone (even though you were probably gonna die alone anyway because women outlive men but fukk logic I’m horny) so hurry up! This dikk ain’t gon suck itself! And fukk doing anything for you because your soooo independent so you that means you should continue to inconvenience yourself for me and expecting nothing because you had the nerve to prove you could do shyt without me! You’d probably pay for another dude because you like him! So you should do the same for me whether you like me or not! Grrrr!”

Women saying... “Nah!”:deadmanny:

Whether we agree with this or not...that’s what many women are thinking and they might complain about being single and talk but according to men we should watch female’s actions right?:mjpls:
Welp here ya go. Here’s their actions.

Keep in mind that divorce is initiated by women nearly 70% of the time.:deadmanny:
People can keep talking about high value men all day long. But apparently, women don’t give a damn if they are willingly chucking deuces in the face of death, poverty, frailty by divorcing even when they old as hell. You ain’t got no value to somebody who has determined that your juice ain’t worth the squeeze.

So average men and average women need to be willing to put in a lil bit more sweetness in their courtship of one another. Or not. It’ll all come out in the wash sooner or later.:manny:

Where are you getting your ideas of what foreign women are saying about American men? I get mine from direct experience dealing with them. As well as every breh I knew that been overseas. :unimpressed:

You just did a whole lot of juelzing to avoid admitting the hypocrisy of being independent with your own money till it’s time to spend it in the presence of the same men you claim independence from. European women actually get offended at the idea of a man they don’t know paying for their meal. They don’t realize we’re offering because that’s how American society conditions us, they take it as us taking away their independence implying because she’s a woman she needs to man to pay for things she can pay for herself.

Why are you even going on dates with men you have that many apprehensions about in the first place? :gucci:

Nowhere did I say women should date men they find unattractive, I stated it is unrealistic for 95% of women to think they’re all going to land 10-20% of men. You flipped it into I’m suggesting you sleep with every guy who tries to get sex from you. :gucci:

You have every right to only want who you find attractive but you need to be attractive yourself to make such a demand. :unimpressed:

Or continue to be a cum rag for dudes ashamed to be seen in public with you. :yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You wrote 5,000 words to say it’s okay to knowingly bring a kid into this world without a full-time father and a nuclear family so you and other silly women can thot around with nikkas out of your pay grade?

So when your son/daughter asks why their HV father doesn’t spend time with him/her and doesn’t claim them like he does his real wife and kids, what you gonna say :comeon:

Nothing I’ve said is irrelevant. You’re obviously bitter about someone who hurt you so your coping mechanism is to self sabotage and make destructive choices or to shut down and say you’re waiting for a fantasy you know is never going to happen so you can avoid dealing with it. Im not shaming you. I don’t care either way. It’s your life. I’m just giving you reality. You sound silly/jaded saying you rather give up the possibility of something real with someone on your level because they don’t meet your fantastical standards so you can be a cum rag for someone who views you as an option. Just listen to yourself. And, we are more than our biological imperative. My biology tells me to spread my seed as far as possible yet, here I am talking to you about family, commitment and marriage. That’s more important than some reptilian instinct. And I don’t care what you say, nobody wants to be alone :comeon:I’ve seen enough older women to know all the tough talk you’re writing will evaporate as the years go on. Get yourself together. For your sake.
:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:We keep offering the same ole vinegar. You getting mad at me but I’m just the messenger.

I didn’t make women say fukk you to traditional relationships as soon as they got a hold of ANY opportunity to be anything other than a housewife and mom. Them average men of yesteryear did that when they was showing out in spite of having cooperative women and STILL leaving to get packs of cigarettes and making families across town.

Im not the one outchea who is 60 and divorcing their husbands while looking death in the face and saying fukk it I don’t wanna spend one more day with him. YOLO!
:laff:
I didn’t make these statistics up. I’m just here to shine a light on why women doing this stuff. Once again all that you’ve said is irrelevant. I’m not the bitter one here. If anything I’ve been trying to lead people to be more introspective about what Is so shytty about relationships for a lot of women that as soon as they get a chance to have kids and make money for themselves, they opt out of dealing with most men altogether.

Name-calling and getting frustrated isn’t going to solve this. Also fear-mongering and threatening women with something many are seeking themselves in their old age won’t work either.
And it isn’t just about women being hurt either. It’s deeper than that.
:francis:
If shaming women into relationships won’t work because they are increasingly finding themselves and exploring their identities being single.

And fearmongering with old cat lady tropes won’t work because a lot of them get so tired by that age they wanna chill anyway.

And starving them into relationships won’t work because they have increased economic opportunities now...

And shaming them for shifting to single parent homes doesn’t work because stigma is decreasing...

What’s gonna convince chicks to shave those hairy Corona legs, turn off Netflix, take off their bonnets, unbraid those pop smoke braids, and go out?

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:We keep offering the same ole vinegar. You getting mad at me but I’m just the messenger.

I didn’t make women say fukk you to traditional relationships as soon as they got a hold of ANY opportunity to be anything other than a housewife and mom. Them average men of yesteryear did that when they was showing out in spite of having cooperative women and STILL leaving to get packs of cigarettes and making families across town.

Im not the one outchea who is 60 and divorcing their husbands while looking death in the face and saying fukk it I don’t wanna spend one more day with him. YOLO!
:laff:
I didn’t make these statistics up. I’m just here to shine a light on why women doing this stuff. Once again all that you’ve said is irrelevant. I’m not the bitter one here. If anything I’ve been trying to lead people to be more introspective about what Is so shytty about relationships for a lot of women that as soon as they get a chance to have kids and make money for themselves, they opt out of dealing with most men altogether.

Name-calling and getting frustrated isn’t going to solve this.
And it isn’t just about women being hurt either. It’s deeper than that.
:francis:

It's way way deeper than that. There's a lot of trash ass humans out here and it's far better that they bush their genes.

Yay Feminism. Choice is good.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
You are conflating being average with bad behavior. I don’t know where this high value nonsense is coming from but it’s wrong on lots of different levels.
But let’s clear some major misunderstandings that you guys keep overlooking.

First off, as I said I’ve indicated before, many women today don’t attach the same need and value to men and marriage as women did in previous generations. So already, even if he is a high value man, his value to women in today’s society isn’t as potent as it was in previous generations. That goes doubly for the average man today as well.

Why? Because in the past, decreased economic opportunities for women resulted in a social push for women to get married and taken care of. Moreover, stringent conservative moral values resulted in a culture of shame that all but pushed women into these relationships because you were shunned if as loose or strange if you didn’t conform to the housewife/mother role even if you did contribute financially. Also having babies illegitimately was a big no no as well.

So those powerful social mechanisms: lack of economic opportunity and protection if you don’t marry, shamed if you remain single, shame restricting children without marriage—all of these provided sufficient incentives for women to marry the average man whether they truly loved them or not. It also provided incentive for these women to STAY in these marriages even if you aren’t sexually satisfied, even if he is cheating, even if you doing all the housework, cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids AND working small jobs to bring in money as well. You stayed because your small jobs could not support yourself and your children on your own. And even if they could, you didn’t want to be a social pariah or risk being unprotected.

Skip 75 years later.
Women are making their own money and participating at high rates in the job market. So that’s one issue out of the way. She might still have a biological desire to get a man’s resources in addition to her own, but now she knows, no matter what, if it goes to shyt she can still just chill on her own and be alright financially. Automatically that’s one less incentive for her to be with or stay with a guy if she doesn’t want to.

Next, is the easing of the social stigma attached to being single. Some of its still there but it’s completely different than it was in the past. Back in the day, people who lived by themselves past a certain age were considered insane, loose women, were ostracized, attacked. Now a days that’s very, very different. Plenty of people live alone or with roommates on some Golden Girls status. In fact, a large portion of older women who got divorced that were married in those eras actually prefer NOT to get married again.
:mjlol: Why do you think that is? Why wouldn’t a frail old woman that ya’ll claim is so unhappy being single, want to divorce after retirement or not want to get married again or even live with their older boyfriends just for companionship?:francis: Whether you think an average woman can get a high value man or not is irrelevant. The major issue here is a lot of women at all ages have looked at the shyt a lot of men bring to the table, and they are opting out. And the only thing that they opting in for is a man that can do enough for her to offset the aggravation and shyt she’ll have to go through in dealing with him.:yeshrug: The real question we should be asking is what is so bad about these set ups for women that make them say “unless Idris comes through my door, I’m straight on 99.9% of the rest of men”?

I have the answers because I know what we as women go through in relationships. Just the idea a lot of men have that if they taking care of shyt, they should be able to cheat is absurd, especially now that women probably gon contribute just as much financially as the man is today.

Seriously, can you give me any reason why a woman would put up with the same shyt from men as women did in the past, when in today’s world they have opportunities to bypass dealing with it altogether? If a woman’s basic biological needs are to procreate and find provision and protection for her and her offspring, she can do that by getting an okay career, and raising her kid on her own. Without the heartache, the abuse, the cheating, the emotional work, the having yo fukk when you don’t want to, then not even getting off when you do, the humiliation and potential for the man to walk out ANYWAY.

What ya’ll keep calling delusion in women is actually reality outside of your ego. In today’s world a woman can live a good life even if she is single. Unless a man is offering her a better life, she’s saying her peace isn’t worth the risk.

To the bolded, they get it from Kevin Samuels. What they fail to realize is that they are giving him a bad name. Most people are average or slightly above it and deal with other average people. This talk about most women going after the 1% is false. Some women want that but most women do not. They went from most women want thugs to most women want the 1%. Both are false and are extremes.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
To the bolded, they get it from Kevin Samuels. What they fail to realize is that they are giving him a bad name. Most people are average or slightly above it and deal with other average people. This talk about most women going after the 1% is false. Some women want that but most women do not. They went from most women want thugs to most women want the 1%. Both are false and are extremes.
Both is true to a certain extent and both are essentially High value/ different.

Women gaslight to say they want a "regular man" and even @Booksnrain is telling you different.

Fail to listen to women brehs.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yeah they are. And it’s only excuses. Most women want thugs. Most women want 1%. Most women want bad boys. Most women want Martians. But most couples I know are average. So somebody lying. Women will still work with a dude. They just trying to tell men to stop the bullshyt because they don’t have the same need to put up with it anymore, if they can live well on their own. Really they want better more equitable unions. Instead of a dude she settled on, who settled on her, trying to dog her out but not adding much to her life.