Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Glad to be apart of the 5%
Whilst you incel brehs stay deaf dumb and blind.

I'll break the statistics down .

The 5% are those with knowledge of self who try to educate you 85% of coli incels.

Whilst the 10%, who have some knowledge of self such as Kevin Samuels use it to exploit the 85% of worldwide coli incels who pay for life coach classes instead of getting buns

So, you kick down the 85% of men that try to improve themselves, to make yourself look good? :jbhmm: Sounds crabbish....

You dont drop life-changing game, but get mad when those dudes dont improve.

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
You stay angry whenever you post yet you tryna call other people incels? :mjlol:

"That's right, you no knowledge of self incel! If you stupid motherfukkers would just listen to me, you'd be fukking all the bytches like I do. Dumb Coli incels! I jumped out the womb busting down bytches, fukkkk wrong with you loser incels??!" - a virgin

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Glad to be apart of the 5%
Whilst you incel brehs stay deaf dumb and blind.

I'll break the statistics down .

The 5% are those with knowledge of self who try to educate you 85% of coli incels.

Whilst the 10%, who have some knowledge of self such as Kevin Samuels use it to exploit the 85% of worldwide coli incels who pay for life coach classes instead of getting buns

There is always the loudmouth in the room who rushes at the chance to brag at the expense of looking like a fool.

It is not a matter of being within the 5% swiped you fool. Most men receive matches in that application.

Women are more specific in their criteria. What is the perfect match for one could be the worst match for the other.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:
Apart and "a part" are antonyms. You're saying that you're happy to be excluded from being one of the 5%.

As far as the topic, yes 95% of men are not attractive enough to risk casual sex.
This. I don’t get how people tell women to vet carefully. Don’t Fukk everything. Don’t. Dont. Don’t when it comes to sex. Literally hold body count over their heads as leverage for future romantic partnerships...and then in the same breath are resentful if women are picky.

Why on earth should a woman go through everything she gotta go through to prepare for sex that she might be shamed for and risk her life and health for...for a gaggle of dudes she not even attracted to with a high likelihood of her not even potentially enjoying the sexual encounter?

:dahell:Women ain’t hard to understand.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Apart and "a part" are antonyms. You're saying that you're happy to be excluded from being one of the 5%.

As far as the topic, yes 95% of men are not attractive enough to risk casual sex.

Brother you are wrong when it comes to women I have been taught the supreme teaching brother

• 1. Knowledge
  • 2. Wisdom
  • 3. Understanding
  • 4. Culture or Freedom
  • 5. Power or Refinement
  • 6. Equality
  • 7. God
  • 8. Build or Destroy
  • 9. Born (Birth)
  • 0. Cipher