Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

Daps
I’m sure men swipe right at a higher clip than women, but this stat is def made up. :mjlol:

Men also are more likely to use the post-match paradigm. That is, they are not very selective on who they will swipe right on and only bother getting selective when choosing who to actually converse with amongst their matches. Ain’t no point wasting time deliberating internally on whether or not you should swipe right on a 6 when there is such a low chance they’ll swipe right on you anyways. Swipe right on all 6s and above and then weed through the ones that actually match to decide if you want to go any further.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:
This. I don’t get how people tell women to vet carefully. Don’t Fukk everything. Don’t. Dont. Don’t when it comes to sex. Literally hold body count over their heads as leverage for future romantic partnerships...and then in the same breath are resentful if women are picky.

Why on earth should a woman go through everything she gotta go through to prepare for sex that she might be shamed for and risk her life and health for...for a gaggle of dudes she not even attracted to with a high likelihood of her not even potentially enjoying the sexual encounter?

:dahell:Women ain’t hard to understand.

That's fair.
A lotta women know that if they are going to be called a slut, they might as well have sex with an attractive guy since they have options. They won't increase their body count for just any average dude.

But let's be real... this is just online though... they don't always have these standards in real life :lolbron:

Anyway... we have enough data to know this is happening... so guys I guess gotta do something about it. (I'm not a fan of telling women to change their preferences because it's corny and lame, and hey, I don't wanna change my preferences for women.)

Enough complaining, we've confirmed that on a visual level, being "an average guy" isn't as attractive to the average woman as being an average woman is attractive to the average guy in an online setting (where personality can't shine). Man's attractiveness is usually defined by exceptionality. Have above average confidence, assertiveness, muscle, height, income, etc. Be a man.

@Booksnrain
That's the whole reason we "be a man" even exists. Because if you're not, your basically worthless and disposable :yeshrug: That's the sad truth. That's also probably the root reason for misogyny if you think about. Anxiety over the fact that we don't have any inherent value, and thus epigenetic hatred/jealousy over women that are able to match us in areas where we have to be exceptional in order to standout (being highly educated/smart, being strong, having high income, etc.).

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:
This. I don’t get how people tell women to vet carefully. Don’t Fukk everything. Don’t. Dont. Don’t when it comes to sex. Literally hold body count over their heads as leverage for future romantic partnerships...and then in the same breath are resentful if women are picky.

Why on earth should a woman go through everything she gotta go through to prepare for sex that she might be shamed for and risk her life and health for...for a gaggle of dudes she not even attracted to with a high likelihood of her not even potentially enjoying the sexual encounter?

:dahell:Women ain’t hard to understand.

Not mad at this take but y’all keep making it seem like it’s just about casual sex. A lot of dudes starving on these dating apps. I doubt many of them are just trying to hit and quit just to go back to starving. The ones more likely to hit and quit are the ones who get the most matches aka the ones y’all find most attractive.

If the bottom 90% of men just left dating apps altogether, that would lead to majority of women not getting matches at all. And the few y’all would get will most likely hit and quit. Ironically just the fact so many men yall find unattractive are on these apps in the first place is the reason it’s so biased towards women. Without these men, the only ones left are the most desirable ones who will be more in a position to strictly go after the most attractive women. :francis:

Far as enjoying the sex goes, you have no idea whether you will or won’t till you actually have sex with them.

Last edited:

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
95 percent of men aint good enough now? Where are those sex robots at:blessed:

For casual sex? No, most men are not worth it at all. The attractive nature of most men is how they take care of business, their logic, their ability to lead. But these things take more than just a 3sec glance on a dating app to see.

That’s why the average man should be looking for a mate and not a harem.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Not mad at this take but y’all keep making it seem like it’s just about casual sex. A lot of dudes starving on these dating apps. I doubt many of them are just trying to hit and quit just to go back to starving. The ones more likely to hit and quit are the ones who get the most matches aka the ones y’all find most attractive.

If the bottom 90% of men just left dating apps altogether, that would lead to majority of women not getting matches at all. And the few y’all would get will most likely hit and quit. Ironically just the fact so many men yall find unattractive are on these apps in the first place is the reason women get so many matches. Without these men, the only ones left are the most desirable ones who will be more in a position to strictly go after the most attractive women. francis:

Far as enjoying the sex goes, you have no idea whether you will or won’t till you actually have sex with them.
Bolded is aggressively wrong.
When I was on dating apps years ago, 99% of the matches tried to escalate to sex after damn near 4 text exchanges.:francis: I never tried online dating again. It’s awful. Any guy I had a serious relationship with I met him in person.

They would even get mad if you weren’t down because they would say sites like those are hookup sites.

I would even have it in my profile- don’t do random hookups.

You have NO clue. I’m not even exaggerating.