Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ee6c80dc81db95f5cc5c805d3b7b480ae8e2dcc7_500.jpg

:mjpls: :mjpls: :sas2: :mjpls: :sas: :mjpls:

Sutphin Mini Market
10747 Sutphin Blvd # 1, Jamaica, NY 11435
(718) 291-1920

Why are these sand cacs never called out for this? They need to go fukk with they own flabby and sick women

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seriously? :dahell:

I don't know if your trolling or not but if your not why is that so hard to believe? Actually this is another reason why i find it hilarious how brehs do this "What up awk!!" shyt we do with the owners and act all cool with them like they are our brothers. Think because they don't have a bulletproof window like the chinese across the street that they all cool and everything.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
"The system" hasn't done shyt :ufdup:
Clearly there is a massive number of openings in things like HVAC and repair
The "men" of those households should be fighting tooth-and-nail to keep the mothers of their children, and their children safe :pacspit:
The system is full of shyt... But you have a point about Learning. They have mo interest. No they are not fighting tooth and nail... We see it in this thread where a few think it's something applause worthy to prey upon women for sex.

There's a problem. They idolize the victimizers instead of the protectors. Why?

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
I want to also make it clear I am not cosigning @GodinDaFlesh point about "He got sex, she got a new refrigerator without having to pay money for it. What's the problem?". I don't like any other race touching our women. What I am saying is I agree we men also gotta step up more, white supremacy kicked them out of the homes and locked them up. Our women can also be doing their same part by standing on their dignity and stop giving in easily. If homelessness is the only other alternative, does that mean you give in so easily?

You expect single mothers to be homeless rather than have sex for money?

These incidents reflect poorly on the men who left them to fend for themselves.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if your trolling or not but if your not why is that so hard to believe? Actually this is another reason why i find it hilarious how brehs do this "What up awk!!" shyt we do with the owners and act all cool with them like they are our brothers. Think because they don't have a bulletproof window like the chinese across the street that they all cool and everything.

I dont fukk with corner stores

Overpriced expired food

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about the woman with the gas leak and the broken door?

What about the woman with the paint that was peeling and making her daughter sick?

You really trying to justify this breh?
Not to mention, it's his job to repair shyt. Like your fukking job title is maintenance/repair man!! shyt is disgusting. Then people wonder why women get on that independent don't need a man for shyt, kick because stuff like this is so commonplace.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Not to mention, it's his job to repair shyt. Like you're fukking job title is maintenance/repair man!! shyt is disgusting. Then people wonder why women get on that independent don't need a man for shyt, kick because stuff like this is so commonplace.

Its horrible but still wasnt forced , just put in really bad positions where they would have to struggle or do what she did to get by

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Not to mention, it's his job to repair shyt. Like you're fukking job title is maintenance/repair man!! shyt is disgusting. Then people wonder why women get on that independent don't need a man for shyt, kick because stuff like this is so commonplace.

At the same time those same men want submissive women but don't put in the work to be dominant leaders. Leaving women to fend for themselves.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You expect single mothers to be homeless rather than have sex for money?

These incidents reflect poorly on the men who left them to fend for themselves.

To give a retort to what you just said. Look at it like this. Obviously not every single mother in this situation would say yes to the person and say ok ill have sex with you. They will curse them out and tell people they know and possibly call the police and file a suit for disrespecting them....Possibly all of what i mentioned.

What i am basically saying is if some women can easily act this way and say no matter what situation I am in I wont stoop to that....why do others do? Those mothers are single mothers just like their counterparts right? :sas2: