Women brag about withholding sex from husbands for power and control GMB

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
To be honest the only woman there who had a legitimate grievance was the last one married to the mechanic. She has a job, plus its straight up nasty for her husband to just drop his oily, greasy work clothes in the middle of the house like that. I agree with her expectations that he at least puts his dirty clothes into a laundry basket.

The other women, especially the first one, god damn :picard: withholding sex until dude buys her a fukking foreign vacation house, while she's a good-for-nothing stay-at-home housewife? That's extortion straight up :scusthov: she's a horrible person

True, it's childish and just seems like such a waste of time. It's not going to work in the long haul.

90MIND

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NC-RDU, DMV-PG, MoCo,
Something is wrong with these women..

My ex tried this shyt, her's was based on "finding Jesus. I broke up with her, we had already been together of and on for over a decade, meet in highschool. A year later she saw me and my current girl posting pictures on FB from Punta Cana, she lost her shyt. She wastwas like we just broke up, saying I abandoned her, she was trying to make us closer, etc... One of my favorite memories was finding out she got pregnant by another dude to make me jealous. Me and my girl still laugh about this on a regular basis.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I got friends with wives like that. I can't even say they do it for control and more they just don't fukk em. I told one he was an idiot for marrying a woman who already didn't even like sex, I told him once he gets married that shyt is all the way over. Sure enough this dude done found himself begging her for a handjob. That also tells me they ain't putting it down either. If you putting in work she'll want to fukk you regardless. Ain't no way I'd consider marrying a woman that didn't have a high sex drive or wasn't a freak. Plus if my wife would play those games I have other games I could play with her. If she's a stay at home mom the money is getting shut off outside of essentials. Let's see who lasts longer.