Women brag about withholding sex from husbands for power and control GMB

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
fukk these whores.... this legit irritated me...

and as far as those nikkas go, they’re weak AF.... wish my wife would hit me with a p*ssy strike... I’d be out on the prowl fukking anything moving with no remorse .

ESPECIALLY, if my wife is a stay at home Mom..... she’s doesn’t DESERVE to withhold sex from me.... for an extended period of time at that.....so not only do you not work.... but you not fukking neither?????
Yeah you might have to go after that

:hhh::picard: :camby:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Toxic
full-3_zpsobokmvw3-png.299018

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Court in session :demonic::gurl:

Nature of allegations: All 3 defendants are charged with multiple counts of extortion, false imprisonment of a hostage (the cat, aka the box, aka WAP) and receiving ransoms:troll::hubie:

Defense: All plead not guilty:sadbron: (:skip:)

Verdict after opening and closing statements

First defendant: Guilty. Frivolous demands such as this
My most recent one was over a stunning overseas property I knew would be the perfect holiday home. I’d found a place in Antalya, Turkey, that’s a steal, but he wasn’t convinced so I went on a month-long strike. Now we’ve put in an offer so fingers crossed.:unimpressed:
do not necessitate holding the cat hostage. From Defendant's testimony, defendant's primary marital needs do not appear to be in jeopardy, and thus any claim of marital self-defense is null and void. Testimony also suggests high degree of awareness of ransom payments feasibility, and thus highlights pre-meditation. Court finds actions especially heinous due to their regularity. Max sentence will be pursued:smugfavre:.

Second defendant: Not Guilty. Spending time with son does not constitute ransom. Lack of concern for offspring is justifiable reason for loss of marriage commitment. Emotional well-being of offspring trumps desires for weekend bachelor-like sheningans. You'za a married man b :flabbynsick:

Third defendant: Guilty.

Considerations such as demanding conditions of father's occupation, especially impact of said condition on musculoskeletal health (lower back pain :yeshrug:), and wife's stay at-home status, suggest wife's actions can considered disproportionate force.

Punishment for guilty defendants

1st defendant: Cheated on by younger, badder, less demanding mistress. Preferably husband's junior colleague. Epic reveal to wife. Unrepentant husband. Defendant stays in marriage cuz husband has dirt on her for some other shyt. Husband continues relationship with mistress:ohlawd:

2nd defendant: Community service, aka, starts stressful full-time job when child goes to grade school:ufdup:

:dame: for the effort put into this

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
If I don’t get head or smash by a certain time and I been here all day and we already hooking up/dating, I’m already:
tenor.gif

...with a woman who know wtf she supposed to be doing and not wasting my time. And that’s if I even bother to stay the night. So I can’t imagine being married to a woman trying to do that shyt. I just won’t come home except to sleep. She can blame herself.
:yeshrug:
Get married brehettes.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
qcEFs0a.gif

Did we read the same article? The scenario is about a married couple where men are incapable of fulfilling regular responsibilities like taking care of their kids and not cleaning up after themselves.
And I would gladly be a divorcee than tied to someone acting like a child neglecting his kids and living like a pig?! But you'd stay married to keep up appearances. Cute. You're mad for no reason. :umad:

To be honest the only woman there who had a legitimate grievance was the last one married to the mechanic. She has a job, plus its straight up nasty for her husband to just drop his oily, greasy work clothes in the middle of the house like that. I agree with her expectations that he at least puts his dirty clothes into a laundry basket.

The other women, especially the first one, god damn :picard: withholding sex until dude buys her a fukking foreign vacation house, while she's a good-for-nothing stay-at-home housewife? That's extortion straight up :scusthov: she's a horrible person