Women brag about withholding sex from husbands for power and control GMB

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
It said the clothes would end up in the bathroom or the kitchen floor; so I'm picking up the kids clothes/toys/dirt all day and you leave me your clothes on the kitchen floor at the end of the day too? Is the hamper that far away? Going out of your way to create clutter is just, I don't understand the thought process.

Just because you work all day doesn't mean that I'm going to run your credit card all day right?!

source.gif

It's a give and take relationship and once you start taking stuff for granted either side will become resentful and frustrated.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Interesting that most responses rather cheat than have a discussion about what's going wrong/what's not working, basically deading the relationship while staying married. :jbhmm:
I hate wasting time by either dragging out the inevitable or being delusional.
Nope. Women play games and are deceitful all the time. My wife pulled this bullshyt and would never truly tell me why she was doing it until I was nearly out the door.

she apologized and we’ve been fukking like rabbits since. Playing sex games with a man that literally wifed you is terrible advice.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It said the clothes would end up in the bathroom or the kitchen floor; so I'm picking up the kids clothes/toys/dirt all day and you leave me your clothes on the kitchen floor at the end of the day too? Is the hamper that far away? Going out of your way to create clutter is just, I don't understand the thought process.

Just because you work all day doesn't mean that I'm going to run your credit card all day right?!

source.gif

It's a give and take relationship and once you start taking stuff for granted either side will become resentful and frustrated.
While you’re hyper focused on clothes, he’s lifting heavy items, paying bills, giving stable clean dikk, fixing shyt around the house, providing security, and all the other immeasurable things you ungrateful birds don’t realize till it’s gone.

Again, don’t throw away a marriage over bullshyt like clothes on the floor. Sad this has to be explained

Last edited:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Nope. Women play games and are deceitful all the time. My wife pulled this bullshyt and would never truly tell me why she was doing it until I was nearly out the door.

she apologized and we’ve been fukking like rabbits since. Playing sex games with a man then literally wifed you is terrible advice.

her friends probably told her to do it to gain control. She’ll likely never admit it for that reason

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps

source.gif

That's disrespectful and it should be talked about. Not taking the men's side, but those are habits that he probably always had and she should've picked up on it. I have no problem cleaning but my husband doesnt do stuff like that, hes a germaphobe ( not as good as it sounds). If I were them, I would just leave it there and tell him I'm not his maid I'm his wife. There has to be a line drawn. if the clothes not in the hamper, it's not getting washed. I do this with my son. Let 2-3 weeks go by and his outfits ain't clean :pachaha:. Tell him you absolutely cannot pick the kids up but they have practice. I need some alone time, watch the kid. Set up a day and then hand him the kid and leave. Theres other ways of going about it than withholding sex.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lol I’d fukk someone right in front of them :yeshrug: Florida nikkas different
If I don’t get head or smash by a certain time and I been here all day and we already hooking up/dating, I’m already:
tenor.gif

...with a woman who know wtf she supposed to be doing and not wasting my time. And that’s if I even bother to stay the night. So I can’t imagine being married to a woman trying to do that shyt. I just won’t come home except to sleep. She can blame herself.
:yeshrug:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I hope your playin dumb. The wives are Coercive bytches. Ain’t no man with pride trying to resolve that. And their stuck cuz they got kids and divorce is expensive .

Their wives are basically extorting them and you want them to sit down and talk it out
:mjlol:

Some of the examples were like the one about picking up wallpaper but is it too much to ask to leave your dirty clothes in the hamper instead of the kitchen floor and maybe spend some time with your kids on the weekend instead of wanting to be left alone for 48hours? Those are reasonable requests that shouldn't feel like a gun is being held to your head.

I wouldn't withdraw sex but seek out a discussion about the problems I'm seeing. If you end up not caring about my concerns that'll probably lead to me not being in the mood to have sex though.

she apologized and we’ve been fukking like rabbits since. Playing sex games with a man that literally wifed you is terrible advice.

That sounds like it was a communication problem to me because she couldn't open her mouth. Withdrawing sex isn't a problem solver especially not as a stand in for clear communication but it's understandable to me to be turned off if one feels like their partner doesn't care about what one has to say.

While you’re hyper focused on clothes, he’s lifting heavy items, paying bills, giving stable clean dikk, fixing shyt around the house, providing security, and all the other immeasurable things your ungrateful birds don’t realize till it’s gone.

Again, don’t throw away a marriage over bullshyt like clothes on the floor. Sad this has to be explanied

I'm pretty sure it's not just over clothes but with time things tend to end up; the "clothes on the floor" are just a symbol for how one party feels unappreciated/not valued.