Women brag about withholding sex from husbands for power and control GMB

Daps
Instead of spending quality time with his family, he wanted to make those 48 hours all about him; having a lie-in, watching football or going out by himself.

For three months, I kept telling him it was important he spent time with me and Aiden, and served as a good role model for his son.

Finally, after a fraught argument, it became clear the only way he’d change his ways was if I did something big to show how serious I was. I knew my son behaved better after having things taken away from him, and I figured his father would be the same.
#GMB te-he

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
23 year old stay at home mom talking about withholding sex? :mjlol:

bytch ima need you to kick rocks
euM312s.png

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I couldn’t even finish the article. Shyt was DEESCRUSTYING

Bruh.

- broad fucced him one time then gone say “if you want some more, you gotta give up meat”.
I woulda said “bytch it sounds like you just gave up this meat” and chunk up the deuce on the way out.

- the other 2 broads PUT THEIR DUDES FULL NAMES IN THIS CHIT OMG

I am legit shaking, brethrens.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Ladies....we're being real with you

If you withhold sex from your partner on purpose, they are going to cheat on you

If you give them sex they might cheat on you anyways, yeah :manny:

But if you purposely withhold sex from your partner, they WILL cheat on you:hubie:
I know a couple married women that do this, or just in general ration the sex to once or twice every month or two, they don't care what hes doing:yeshrug: As long as he doesn't stop financial support or leave the kids, it's all gucci. And it sets up a good reason for divorce when she finally wants to hit that button

@Serious :umad:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
That ain’t a marriage then, that’s just putting your partner thru hell. What’s the point of getting married if you gotta go thru something like this? It’s good to have limits but to put restrictions don’t solve anything, it makes things worse.