Women brag about withholding sex from husbands for power and control GMB

GhostBreh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Africa
Ayyy can you imagine the roasting these guys are going through at the office?

Full names, occupations, pictures and everything. :russ::russ::russ:

5068246-2812771035-900x9.png

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Would...never.. happen...these women lucked out cause there is a section of men that entertain this nonsense. She would have hard time finding me around the house,let's put it like that.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
It said the clothes would end up in the bathroom or the kitchen floor; so I'm picking up the kids clothes/toys/dirt all day and you leave me your clothes on the kitchen floor at the end of the day too? Is the hamper that far away? Going out of your way to create clutter is just, I don't understand the thought process.

Just because you work all day doesn't mean that I'm going to run your credit card all day right?!

source.gif

It's a give and take relationship and once you start taking stuff for granted either side will become resentful and frustrated.

The disrespectful thing isn't just withholding sex, its going to a national newspaper and exposing that your man is weak and easily manipulated. Peep how they have the breh front and centre. His bredrins are going to roast him every time he says he can't go out.

Last edited:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Doesn't it?

I've only heard one dude in my life say his life got better after he got married. And this was maybe 5-6 years ago. I haven't caught up with him in a minute, I'm sure that's changed by now.
I've noticed that men who are happy with their marriages tend to have wives that are old (older than 50). I think that when women are younger the power in marriages shifts to them so they place ultimatums on their husband since they can divorce if they get bored:ohhh:. Once they get older they really got nowhere else to go so they treat their husbands better:yeshrug:. This is just what I have noticed. Most women do not want to be old and single since society places no value on old women:francis:.

Daps
This will be the downfall of society both genders at this point are looking at ways to control instead of looking at love in a spiritual way.

:skip: nicca relationships always have been and always will be about control.

Its the endless power struggle between men and women which makes it fun :banderas:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Yup, those women are definitely being cheated on :mjlol:

This is yet another example of why men need to be the best version of themselves and limit the amount of leverage toxic women have.

Last edited: