Women brag about withholding sex from husbands for power and control GMB

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Obviously its a certain type of woman that's doing this shyt. I've had women attempt to do this shyt with me multiple times, only for me end up fukking 5-10 minutes later.

And obviously it sounds like some of these dudes don't know their chicks. Indifference goes a long way.
Naw it's the power of marriage. Any woman would pull this shyt. Most men have alot to lose in divorce. Women know it.
Dating the man has total control. In marriage the women has total control:yeshrug:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's solid grounds for a divorce. :yeshrug:

I'm not married, but I'd think sex would be a normal part of a healthy marriage. If a woman doesn't actually want sex and only thinks of it as something to manipulate, that's already a sign that the marriage is bad.

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
Only one I fully agreed with was the woman stating that her man would not spend time w her or his son. That’s seriously messed up. I do not feel that the sex strike should’ve been what she used to get him to be a father/ husband, but SOMETHING was necessary in that situation.

The guy who doesn’t clean up after himself is disrespectful too, and in a way I see where the woman is coming from. No matter how long you work or how hard your job is what would make you think it’s okay to leave your clothes in the middle of the kitchen? What would make you think it’s okay to constantly have someone cleaning after you as a grown adult?

The vegetarian lady was dead wrong though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They married weak nikkas:yeshrug:

my ex wife DEFINITELY did this....

talked to her on multiple occassions about it....

then i STOPPED talking to her about it

NOTHING gets a woman's mind to wondering what you're doing faster than you STOP trying to sleep with her

that said...never again any wiff of this shyt and im out....

life is too short

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their husbands are simps.

husbands also aren’t moving correct, if ya girl think you are her only option she gonna move like this.

These cats are like 23 and their girl is withholding sex from them.. AT 23 :mjlol:

get fukking married brehs

Exactly.

It's been mentioned already, if the dude is desirable in any way, shape or form... he'll go seek out other p*ssy. Period.

@Typical Simp , what say you?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously there is a respect/power dynamic at play here. Obviously, these women don't feel very secure about things beyond their orifices. However, I think the main issue is that their husbands aren't putting it down right. Ain't no way a woman is going on a sex strike if you laying that dikk down. A broad will be mad and not talking to you, fukk you, nut, and continue not talking to you :russ:. Broads will buss it open for a nikka that they know ain't shyt if he brings the goods.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He threw a strop but I stood firm
Stay-at-home mum Alisa Ali, 23, lives in Sutton, South London, with her partner Sam Solomon, 24, a civil servant, and their two-year-old son Aiden. She says:

15647376-7214699-Stay_at_home_mum_Alisa_Ali_23_lives_in_Sutton_South_London_with_-a-16_1562273676629.jpg

+5
Stay-at-home mum Alisa Ali, 23, lives in Sutton, South London, with her partner Sam Solomon, 24, a civil servant, and their two-year-old son Aiden. She didn't tell her husband straight away and explained what she was doing after he started complaining they weren't having sex

Sam and I have been together for four years, and sex has always been important. We make love every other day. We’ll even have sex after an argument.

So going on a sex strike last year wasn’t something I embarked upon lightly. Instead it was the result of my deep frustration about what I viewed as his lack of commitment to our family, and the fleeting attention he was paying our son.

He works long hours as a civil servant and I understand it’s tiring, but at the weekend it seemed to me he only thought of himself.

Instead of spending quality time with his family, he wanted to make those 48 hours all about him; having a lie-in, watching football or going out by himself.

For three months, I kept telling him it was important he spent time with me and Aiden, and served as a good role model for his son.

Finally, after a fraught argument, it became clear the only way he’d change his ways was if I did something big to show how serious I was. I knew my son behaved better after having things taken away from him, and I figured his father would be the same.

I didn’t tell him straight away. Instead, after he started complaining we weren’t having sex, I explained what I was doing. I wanted to spell out to him that his actions had repercussions. Naturally he was upset, and even threw a strop — as ‘children’ do.

Because I had threatened to go on a sex strike before and had always caved in, after his initial histrionics he didn’t take me seriously, and kept trying to initiate sex.

I missed having sex, but I never gave in because I wanted results. I didn’t for a moment believe he would look for sex elsewhere. I can’t imagine how I’d react if he had announced he would strike. I’d wonder if he’d been taken over by aliens!

When he realised I was sticking to my guns he became very annoyed, and told me I was being ‘childish’ and inconsiderate of him and his physical needs.

15653612-7214699-Alisa_is_pictured_with_Sam_and_her_son_Aiden_She_says_she_missed-m-52_1562286168142.jpg
N4oGKCr.png
And there I was thinking before I scrolled down that he must be a CAC....

Glad he ain't. That's for Black love not the ban:dame: