Woman’s Sister In Shock After She Dies During Butt Lift Surgery and Body Is Returned Missing Organs

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
1_0b9e5799-fafb-4f7f-8fae-bf9f670137ecJPG.jpg

I mean just go to the gym drink more water and raise your kids

why do you need a BBL anda tummy tuck etc
Some people just don’t want to accept reality. It’s sad.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
1_0b9e5799-fafb-4f7f-8fae-bf9f670137ecJPG.jpg

I mean just go to the gym drink more water and raise your kids

why do you need a BBL anda tummy tuck etc

Damn. Surgery was never saving this. :francis: Arms, legs, neck, upper back would've still looked fat. And if she survived, she probably would've gotten back heavy again if she wasn't prepared to make some major lifestyle changes. Just a sad waste of life, kids got no mom now.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn. Surgery was never saving this. :francis: Arms, legs, neck, upper back would've still looked fat. And if she survived, she probably would've gotten back heavy again if she wasn't prepared to make some major lifestyle changes. Just a sad waste of life, kids got no mom now.

all for what a few damn girl dat azz from brehs who just want to smash

sad

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes in life you have to accept the cards you were dealt with & focus on things you can change.

Diet & Gym would have solved some of her issues.

I'm a short breh & balding, my lady thinks I'm the best thing since sliced bread was invented. I have fukked a few women on my travels with all my flaws

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Sometimes in life you have to accept the cards you were dealt with & focus on things you can change.

I'm a short breh & balding, my lady thinks I'm the best thing since sliced bread was invented. I have fukked a few women on my travels with all my flaws
I think one of the problems with diet and gym is these kind of people will only attempt for the clout, and at her size that's a couple years of dedication, they don't enjoy the sweat, the pump, the miles, the strain, all that, they're just beyond help

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
RIp, but that was really dumb to try get 3 in 1. Women have went to countries for a BBL and died on the table so imagine getting a BBL, Tummy Tuck, and boob Job in the same time frame.

Another thing women be getting these surgeries to just still be working at CVS after like what's the point?
It's an investment :manny:

Get a rich dude/simp/trick

Or start onlyfans

Or become a groupie and even get knocked up by a baller

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bolded is some shyt out of a dark comedy. shyt was delivered like telling somebody at the cookout that y'all are out of a specific drink or something. :dead:
Hey breh, you mind running to the liquor store right quick, we ran out of Julio. :patrice:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
lot of people shaming this person for dying in this manner, but will turn around and feel bad for kanye after his mama died getting a breast reduction he paid for

RIP. sounds like an awful way to die. hope someone is actually held responsible

man you gotta be a serious weirdo to get on a post about someones death and say they shoulda exercised, then talk about yourself like youre the main character in the story :mjlol:

i hope theres no small animals around you for you to torture with your ted bundy ass

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
It's an investment :manny:

Get a rich dude/simp/trick

Or start onlyfans

Or become a groupie and even get knocked up by a baller
But most of the time that investment doesn’t pay off. I know some chicks who got it done and they still in the same position they were before, fukking the same type of nikkas. :mjlol: