Woman’s Sister In Shock After She Dies During Butt Lift Surgery and Body Is Returned Missing Organs

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
people die here every day in surgery , does that make the US standard any better ? being in turkey would probably not of mattered :ld:
It ain’t that deep it’s a joke about someone dying during ass surgery after traveling halfway around the globe to save a buck

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I got a homeboy talking about going to turkey to get a hair hat. They gonna scalp and cook this nikka. Sometimes u just gotta let licks be licks. If you don't like the way you look that's got nothing to do with me. rip.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Wild shyt. :sadcam:

"Welp! She's already dead and open or open-ish....I'll just pull a few organs here and there!" *whistles a tune*
dave-chappelle-laughing.gif

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Even when they survive the surgery they still replacing these bytches organs, and I don’t feel bad for em.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yea... The sht is dumb.
And I've seen this situation before with the corner keeping the organs and the family being upset.

But I believe men are usually overly critical in these situations.
Because I always said once they perfect a cheap dikk enhancement surgery men will go crazy.
They are just as insecure about their dikks as women are with their whole body.

That shyt could be in the slums of Kolkata with a 50% risk... nikkaz would be flying over there non-stop.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Brown said that Kaydell had just celebrated her 38th birthday and invested in the cosmetic procedures to treat herself after going through a tough time over the past several years. She was the mother of two boys, ages 12 and 16.
This seems a bit old to me to be doing this shyt. A fukking 3 in 1? At age 38 you tryna get your ass t*ts and stomach done?

I dunno... I guess I always saw that as something younger people do. But I guess you got balding nikkas out there fighting father time with hair transplants and shyt too so :francis:

We all get older, just let that shyt happen. Aint like its a surprise when it occurs :mjlol:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
BBL’s is one of the most riskiest comestic surgeries. People have died and it’s been on the news but people still wanna risk it.

Injecting fat into the buttocks means the possibility of injecting fat into vines that go straight to the heart. Causing blockages.

Doing this shyt and leaving your children without a mother is crazy.

Even doing 3 surgeries together is just crazy. It’s possible they fukked up and then took the chance to steal her organs either to sell or hide the malpractice.