Woman’s Sister In Shock After She Dies During Butt Lift Surgery and Body Is Returned Missing Organs

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
RIp, but that was really dumb to try get 3 in 1. Women have went to countries for a BBL and died on the table so imagine getting a BBL, Tummy Tuck, and boob Job in the same time frame.

Another thing women be getting these surgeries to just still be working at CVS after like what's the point?

Last edited:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:francis: after a while people got to stop. I knew it was bad news when she was getting a lift, tummy tuck, and boob job in one surgery :why:
People are fukking insane. BBL tummy tuck and titties done in the US is what, like 25, 30K? What did they charge her in Turkey, 7-10K? Why go cheap on the most important thing that you have, your body?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
turns out travelling to some third world country to get elective surgery in order to deform yourself is not the best idea

Turkey is not a 3rd world country. :heh:

Its also one of the most popular countries in the world to get elective surgeries such as hair transplants and dental work.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like they killed her for her organs. And probably had plans to do so from the jump. Those envelopes have probably been sitting in a drawer for weeks leading up to the 'surgery'.
Doubt it. They could very well have known of the possibilities though and knew there was a great chance of the patient dying anyway....and just let the chip fall where they may. :manny:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Doubt it. They could very well have known of the possibilities though and knew there was a great chance of the patient dying....and just let the chip fall where they may. :manny:
Wild shyt. :sadcam:

"Welp! She's already dead and open or open-ish....I'll just pull a few organs here and there!" *whistles a tune*

ReasonableMatic

Daps
turns out travelling to some third world country to get elective surgery in order to deform yourself is not the best idea
Turkey is not a 3rd world country. :heh:

Its also one of the most popular countries in the world to get elective surgeries such as hair transplants and dental work.
Google is free, but lost nikkas on here love to push
anti-intellectualism to justify their bigotry
:unimpressed:
IMG-9520.jpg

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Story wild as fukk, and honestly it's depressing that women not only sign up for these ridiculous surgeries, but feel like they absolutely need to in the first place.

I feel like any halfway decent doctor would have a lot of women pumping the breaks on one of those procedures in certain situations, let alone all three, and they most definitely wouldn't be suggesting getting all three at once. That said,

“She went in for surgery at about 9.30 a.m., and that was the last time I saw her,” Leanne Brown told ITV. “They took me to a room, and they just started trying to say, you know, there’s complications with surgery, you know things can happen. And I asked, ‘Has my sister died?’ And he just said, ‘I’m sorry, but yeah.’”

The bolded is some shyt out of a dark comedy. shyt was delivered like telling somebody at the cookout that y'all are out of a specific drink or something. :dead:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

ONE OF MY COWORKERS
TOLD ME HIS FAT LAZY ASS WIFE
WAS ASKING FOR A "MOMMY MAKEOVER"
AFTER THEIR LAST KID.

:childplease: YOU WERE FAT BEFORE THE KIDS....

I PEEPED ONE OF MY MANS
GOT ONE FOR HIS BM AFTER
THEIR LAST BABY TOO

ONCE AGAIN SHE WAS HIT BEFORE HAND

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
People are fukking insane. BBL tummy tuck and titties done in the US is what, like 25, 30K? What did they charge her in Turkey, 7-10K? Why go cheap on the most important thing that you have, your body?

TURKEY IS ACTUALLY SUPPOSED
TO BE THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD
FOR COSMETIC ENHANCEMENTS...

EVEN CELEBRITIES GO OUT THERE.

WE ARENT TALKING ABOUT THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

AMERICA CHARGES MORE
FOR EVERYTHING IN GENERAL.

:devil:
:evil:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Turkey just ranked #1 in the entire world for wealth growth :mjlol: one of the richest places in the world :dead: how in the hell is that 3rd world

can’t believe the travel to turkey for a surgery on your ass didn’t work out.
Turkey is one of the top countries in the entire world in cosmetic surgery.. its not like going to some random place in south america.. strict medical practices and very wealthy country

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Turkey just ranked #1 in the entire world for wealth growth :mjlol: one of the richest places in the world :dead: how in the hell is that 3rd world

Turkey is one of the top countries in the entire world in cosmetic surgery.. its not like going to some random place in south america.. strict medical practices and very wealthy country
She can rest easy knowing that