Woman shot in the face during 1999 club shooting pinned on Shyne says Diddy did it and paid the club off

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Not to be that guy but, where was this energy when the case was going on.

If what she's saying is true, why did she allow another man to go to prison?

Why did it take almost a quarter of a century for the "truth" to come out?

Something isn't right.
She was saying Diddy shot her from the beginning, and testified in court that he did too.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
she had been saying it but other witnesses basically drowned her out. Theres articles in 2001 when she said it. I posted it.
They didn't drown her out they contradicted her story. So did the investigation. What incentives did the witnesses have to lie. They were not Puffs friends. Let me guess he paid them or whatever next conspiracy babble will come. Puff was with J lo busting a gun for no reason. That's what your logical mind tells you. Nevermind he had security

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They didn't drown her out they contradicted her story. So did the investigation. What incentives did the witnesses have to lie. They were not Puffs friends. Let me guess he paid them or whatever next conspiracy babble will come. Puff was with J lo busting a gun for no reason. That's what your logical mind tells you. Nevermind he had security
R Kelly is on tape peeing on an underaged girl and he beat that case.

Whats that tell you.

The early 2000s were wild

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
So everybody taking shots now.........ain't no mo money in it for her though, she went about this the wrong way

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a really good question. How on earth did he finesse Clive Davis to fund him the $10 Million he needed in order to get Bad Boy Records off the ground? He must've signed a pact with the devil himself, or sold his soul or something. What fired intern can convince a record label mogul to invest $10 Million in their startup label venture??

I don't even want to imagine the kinds of shyt he had to do, in order to pull that off. He truly is the devil himself :scust:

That's why I LOL and SMDH @ these idiots that STILL deny that the entertainment industry isn't full of sodemites and depraved individuals that take advantage of people.

A black man at that :sas2:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I can't listen to what she's saying based off of constantly saying pew pewing, also didn't she get paid? If so shut the hell up.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I thought Shyne taking the fall was common knowledge at this point. :yeshrug:

Yes I would be surprised if a nikka can shoot someone in front of hundreds of people while being accused of various crimes ( going back to Pac's shooting) and not going to jail.

I'm in a 3rd world country that happened at a Mall near me hard to beleive something happening in the states and nothing being done.

I don't think Trump beleives he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not be charged.

Let's not overestimate the justice system.

It's not that he wouldn't get charged, it's that he wouldn't lose any votes and probably wouldn't be convicted since at least one juror would probably be MAGA.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean it seemed pretty obvious that Shyne took the rap for Puff.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:duck:

She seen the recent lawsuit money.

Y'all love them DuckTales. You think Shyne did Puffs time off loyalty?

:mjlol:

Nah, this is common knowledge and she's not even the first to say Diddy screwed over Shyne- Diddy’s Former Security Guard Accuses Puff of Helping Get Shyne Convicted for 1999 Shooting

It's not that Shyne intentionally took the fall out of loyalty or anything like that. It's just that Diddy encouraged/paid witnesses to testify against Shyne (and not against Diddy) so he himself would get off. That's why Shyne and Diddy fell out after that.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk outta here

U wait till everyone else is on puffy neck and now u want to bring this shyt up now after shyne done his time

DID YOU nikkaS EVEN WATCH THE VID?

SHE SAID IT FROM DAY 1.

IT WAS SAID IN THE COURT ROOM.

:devil:
:evil:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah, this is common knowledge and she's not even the first to say Diddy screwed over Shyne- Diddy’s Former Security Guard Accuses Puff of Helping Get Shyne Convicted for 1999 Shooting

It's not that Shyne intentionally took the fall out of loyalty or anything like that. It's just that Diddy encouraged/paid witnesses to testify against Shyne (and not against Diddy) so he himself would get off. That's why Shyne and Diddy fell out after that.
People said Diddy screwed over everyone. Shyne never disputed the shyt and he cool with Puff since getting out. Shyne has never blamed puff.

Revisionist history. That link says Puff snitched on shine not puff also fired guns. If Puff snitched where is the paperwork. That wasn't even the story here.

You can't prove anything you saying. That he paid anyone off. They fell out over Shyness immaturity. Same reason he caught a charge.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
fukk outta here

U wait till everyone else is on puffy neck and now u want to bring this shyt up now after shyne done his time
Everybody is hopping on that “fukk Diddy” trend for monetary gain

Poor Shyne, he did time for a crime he wasn’t involved with