Woman shot in the face during 1999 club shooting pinned on Shyne says Diddy did it and paid the club off

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
she had been saying it but other witnesses basically drowned her out. Theres articles in 2001 when she said it. I posted it.
Ok but that would mean that NYPD didn't do it's job and they owe Shyne an apology, bread and a green card.

Again it would mean that they could've arrested Diddy but didn't. Again why him? Why does Diddy get a pass?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That's a really good question. How on earth did he finesse Clive Davis to fund him the $10 Million he needed in order to get Bad Boy Records off the ground? He must've signed a pact with the devil himself, or sold his soul or something. What fired intern can convince a record label mogul to invest $10 Million in their startup label venture??

I don't even want to imagine the kinds of shyt he had to do, in order to pull that off. He truly is the devil himself :scust:

That's why I LOL and SMDH @ these idiots that STILL deny that the entertainment industry isn't full of sodemites and depraved individuals that take advantage of people.
Why ain't Clive getting the side eye? He was known for closed door auditions of new Talent.

The wild thing is when he got fired he started J records that other than Alicia Keys kinda went nowwhere.

Even Whitney didn't come over to help.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
He got the money from Clive and them he had Biggie in his pocket and he was running the Underground in New York back then.

But yeah there's a lot of Black execs why him? why was allowed to get away with murder at Uptown? Yes he did great things with Mary and Jodeci but still.

Having said that theres tons of fags in the industry again why him?

Then he did have access to some dope bread he doesn't talk about it now but he's pop's was clicked in with Guy and them in The Council.

I mean Dapper Dan got money and other than Pee wee Kirkland co-signing him he Dap always had a gambling habit and he was on H too.
I'd have to look at the timeline, but in a way, big tragedy like that so early in your career could be a come up if played right. Clive Davis ain't known to be giving money out willy nilly.

:dwillhuh: Oh. I googled Puff and Clive together. I got some interesting results.

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why ain't Clive getting the side eye? He was known for closed door auditions of new Talent.

The wild thing is when he got fired he started J records that other than Alicia Keys kinda went nowwhere.

Even Whitney didn't come over to help.

Clive came out as a batty bwoy several years ago. NO ONE should doubt the rumors anymore. There's a whole lot that indicates that they're true as opposed to false. All these former label heads like Clive Davis, LA Reid, Jimmy Iovine, etc have had shady pasts and/or are confirmed batty bwoys.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
are you surprised?
Yes I would be surprised if a nikka can shoot someone in front of hundreds of people while being accused of various crimes ( going back to Pac's shooting) and not going to jail.

I'm in a 3rd world country that happened at a Mall near me hard to beleive something happening in the states and nothing being done.

I don't think Trump beleives he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not be charged.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Clive came out as a batty bwoy several years ago. NO ONE should doubt the rumors anymore. There's a whole lot that indicates that they're true as opposed to false. All these former label heads like Clive Davis, LA Reid, Jimmy Iovine, etc have had shady pasts and/or are confirmed batty bwoys.
Well good one African countries for outlawing LGBT fukkery, If gay mafias can do all this in the states.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I could care less about this thread *no disrespect*, but this is by far the song of 2000. People will make the argument for anything X or Hov dropped , but this song is highly important for NYC at that time frame.
Screenshot-2024-02-29-at-9-17-53-AM.png

That shyt goes so deep it makes my head hurt ..
full

You can merge the Meech Getting Out thread with this one , and make a mega - thread and it would get even deeper ..

full

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Has anyone here complained about her violating an NDA?

:mjgrin:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Ok but that would mean that NYPD didn't do it's job and they owe Shyne an apology, bread and a green card.

Again it would mean that they could've arrested Diddy but didn't. Again why him? Why does Diddy get a pass?
How. Shyne was convicted of shooting in a public place, and a couple other charges.
He was guilty. Why would he get bread and an apology.

He wasn't convicted of shooting this lady.