Woman shot in the face during 1999 club shooting pinned on Shyne says Diddy did it and paid the club off

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ok but that would mean that NYPD didn't do it's job and they owe Shyne an apology, bread and a green card.

Again it would mean that they could've arrested Diddy but didn't. Again why him? Why does Diddy get a pass?

SHYNE WAS GOING TO JAIL
REGARDLESS FOR ADMITTING HE SHOT
IN THE AIR 3 TIMES.

"he maintained that he had fired into the air"

"He was acquitted of charges of attempted murder, on a third count of intentional assault in the first degree of a third victim, and one other count. He was sentenced on June 1, 2001, to ten years in prison, without eligibility for parole until 2009; he served almost nine years in New York prisons"

:devil:
:evil:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's a really good question. How on earth did he finesse Clive Davis to fund him the $10 Million he needed in order to get Bad Boy Records off the ground? He must've signed a pact with the devil himself, or sold his soul or something. What fired intern can convince a record label mogul to invest $10 Million in their startup label venture??

I don't even want to imagine the kinds of shyt he had to do, in order to pull that off. He truly is the devil himself :scust:

That's why I LOL and SMDH @ these idiots that STILL deny that the entertainment industry isn't full of sodemites and depraved individuals that take advantage of people.
He didn't finesse him. Clive didn't want to compete with Puffs ambition. He knew he would be successful and he knew he was passed being an intern. So he let him go be great.

So which is it did he sign a deal with the devil or did he sell his booty? I can't keep up with these rumors.

Dudes in here saying Puff busting his guns was common knowledge. :duck:

He paid people off and also snitched. :what:

Nah Puff got him and Shyne a different legal team and distanced himself from Shyne. That's what Shyne was mad about. This is all detailed in his drink champs. Shyne was protecting puff and he was left out cold. That was the conflict between them

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps

SHYNE WAS GOING TO JAIL
REGARDLESS FOR ADMITTING HE SHOT
IN THE AIR 3 TIMES.

"he maintained that he had fired into the air"

"He was acquitted of charges of attempted murder, on a third count of intentional assault in the first degree of a third victim, and one other count. He was sentenced on June 1, 2001, to ten years in prison, without eligibility for parole until 2009; he served almost nine years in New York prisons"

:devil:
:evil:

*Bolded* And that's what's sad and depresses me, he let the wrong energy overcome his rationality.

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't finesse him. Clive didn't want to compete with Puffs ambition. He knew he would be successful and he knew he was passed being an intern. So he let him go be great.

So which is it did he sign a deal with the devil or did he sell his booty? I can't keep up with these rumors.

Dudes in here saying Puff busting his guns was common knowledge. :duck:

He paid people off and also snitched. :what:

Nah Puff got him and Shyne a different legal team and distanced himself from Shyne. That's what Shyne was mad about. This is all detailed in his drink champs. Shyne was protecting puff and he was left out cold. That was the conflict between them

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Are you working for Bad Boy’s street team or something? Are you the assistant who took over for Fonzworth Bentley nygga? You sounding real stupid, especially in that bolded text. After everything that has come out about that demon fakkit, you still believing in him? Maybe you should sue Diddy next. All that dikk sucking for no money must count for some type of abuse.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Fukk what that bish has to say. This reminds of dem prime J.Lo days though :noah:
article-2007295-0038BA7300000258-298_468x590.jpg
Crazy how just 20 years ago this dress was considered too sexual

Now you open twitter and its random girls squirting everywhere under random posts

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not to be that guy but, where was this energy when the case was going on.

If what she's saying is true, why did she allow another man to go to prison?

Why did it take almost a quarter of a century for the "truth" to come out?

Something isn't right.

Shyne had to be the scapegoat if this is the real story.
No one could take down Diddy at that time until now. She had to been paid to say it was Shyne not Diddy.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Not the Medea glasses... she aint doing nothing but clout chasing. Someone gotta push her into a gofund me cause she has no idea how to monetize this trauma

"9 millemeeler"
"I got pow powed"

yea we get it, yeah you too. she not even taking this seriously how we supposed to :comeon:
In case it hasn't already been said, you can't say certain things without chance of being sued by the person. So she said "pew pew", and mentioned the terms "SA" bc she can get a suit for saying "shot" and "sexual assault"