Woman shot in the face during 1999 club shooting pinned on Shyne says Diddy did it and paid the club off

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt they're going balls deep on this dude. He must have pissed off the highest ranked folks. :huhldup:
I think if he did half of this shyt and he pissed off the worng people he'd be in Jail or Bali by now.

This is what happened to Cosby the drip drip drip of lawsuits each one providing additional creditability to another.

Once he settledwith Cassie then all these hoes came out with.a story and a lawsuit.

Even some of the more reasonable Tea bloggers ain't buying the latest suits.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Fukk what that bish has to say. This reminds of dem prime J.Lo days though :noah:
article-2007295-0038BA7300000258-298_468x590.jpg
If this makes to to deposition stage J.LO would have to cop to holding guns and attempted murder after the fact. Think she's gonna co sign the accuser?

Daps
Puffy finna be the Paul Bunyan of hip hop.

In 1908, Puffy singlehandedly killed 8 Klansmen with his bare hands after they stepped on his work boots. He then smashed 3 white women in the town square.

In 1201, Genghis Khan needed help improving his cavalry. He enlisted the help of Puffy Khan, who showed him the Bad Boy Side Saddle technique....allowing the Great Khans troops to cover more ground while firing arrows during windy conditions.

In 1500 BC, Rameses II wanted to trick out his chariot. Enter Puffenhaten III who used his personal jeweler to decorate the Pharoah's chariot with gold and rubies....allegedly paying 500 camels, 300 concubines and 4 rolls of silk and papyrus for the honor. Puffenhaten III dedicated a temple to his loyal Greek scribe, Biggius Smallius.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Not to be that guy but, where was this energy when the case was going on.

If what she's saying is true, why did she allow another man to go to prison?

Why did it take almost a quarter of a century for the "truth" to come out?

Something isn't right.

:dahell: Y’all came in here mad as hell shytting on her like she didn’t say Puff shot her years ago. And a doctor testified when she was coming in the hospital she blurted out Puffy shot me.

You nikkas weird

Why are yall defending Diddy so much?

This is why people say some of yall hate women. How the fukk can yall take his side with all the fukkery he's done, the shyt he said, and when he literally paid her off?

Y'all must be bad boys 4 life :dame:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Why is people so invested in someone getting out of here, Granted shyt starts with lawsuits but damn If Diddy was moving like this homie committed several federal crimes yet no one's talking about convicting him.

In the other lawsuit he said several people including Lucian Grange probably the most powerful international small hat knew Diddy was doing drugs and baby bumping but said or did nothing.

Why isn't the FBI putting yellow tape around Universal HQ right now? You think random white execs is gonna keep it G when and if the Feds start asking questions?

If what shorty is saying is true why aint Shyne suing? what does he have to lose? Why is she suing now?

Wait til you hear about the City College situation. nikkas been holding back for a long time. We always assumed he had small hat protection cuz the shyt he been involved in...

The City College stampede was a crowd crush event that occurred on December 28, 1991, in the City College of New York gymnasium during a charity basketball game headlined by hip hop celebrities Puff Daddy and Heavy D. Nearly 5,000 people tried to pack into the gymnasium, which could fit 2,730 people.[1] Outside of the event, crowds were able to break at least one glass door leading into the gymnasium lobby. The crowd then rushed the lobby and down a short staircase that led to the gymnasium. However, a set of doors at the bottom of the stairs opened inward into the lobby, not outward into the gymnasium.[2] The doors were left closed for up to 15 minutes as the crush worsened.[1] Nine people were crushed to death at the bottom of staircase, while 29 others were injured.[2]

No criminal charges were filed
following the incident, although multiple wrongful death and personal injury lawsuits were filed.[4]

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
She got paid because that's what that nikka owed her.
I don't see no where in the article that say she signed an NDA.
Just because I won don't mean I'm never gon warn nikkas about that man.
Y'all wild.

negus is brazy

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Wait til you hear about the City College situation. nikkas been holding back for a long time. We always assumed he had small hat protection cuz the shyt he been involved in...

The City College stampede was a crowd crush event that occurred on December 28, 1991, in the City College of New York gymnasium during a charity basketball game headlined by hip hop celebrities Puff Daddy and Heavy D. Nearly 5,000 people tried to pack into the gymnasium, which could fit 2,730 people.[1] Outside of the event, crowds were able to break at least one glass door leading into the gymnasium lobby. The crowd then rushed the lobby and down a short staircase that led to the gymnasium. However, a set of doors at the bottom of the stairs opened inward into the lobby, not outward into the gymnasium.[2] The doors were left closed for up to 15 minutes as the crush worsened.[1] Nine people were crushed to death at the bottom of staircase, while 29 others were injured.[2]

No criminal charges were filed following the incident, although multiple wrongful death and personal injury lawsuits were filed.[4]

That's when he didn't have money like that. I assume hat people got money from City College not him.

I guess they could always take a sing at suing him but His boy Russell showed him how to get under lawsuits.

In fact the only reason I think he's not in Bali now is because he still thinks he has a shot at being relevant.

Russ was smart enough to know when it's over Hip Hop is a young Man's game Diddy is pushing sixty with Begien in his hair.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
That's when he didn't have money like that. I assume hat people got money from City College not him.
I think he had connects. There's some subtext we're obviously missing (but the gay shyt is fills in the blanks, tbh). He started interning at Uptown in 91, the City College thing happens in Dec, he gets fired, and immediately starts Bad Boy in 92. Where he get the money from?

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he had connects. There's some subtext we're obviously missing (but the gay shyt is fills in the blanks, tbh). He started interning at Uptown in 91, the City College thing happens in Dec, he gets fired, and immediately starts Bad Boy in 92. Where he get the money from?

That's a really good question. How on earth did he finesse Clive Davis to fund him the $10 Million he needed in order to get Bad Boy Records off the ground? He must've signed a pact with the devil himself, or sold his soul or something. What fired intern can convince a record label mogul to invest $10 Million in their startup label venture??

I don't even want to imagine the kinds of shyt he had to do, in order to pull that off. He truly is the devil himself :scust:

That's why I LOL and SMDH @ these idiots that STILL deny that the entertainment industry isn't full of sodemites and depraved individuals that take advantage of people.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He got the money from Clive and them he had Biggie in his pocket and he was running the Underground in New York back then.

But yeah there's a lot of Black execs why him? why was allowed to get away with murder at Uptown? Yes he did great things with Mary and Jodeci but still.

Having said that theres tons of fags in the industry again why him?

Then he did have access to some dope bread he doesn't talk about it now but he's pop's was clicked in with Guy and them in The Council.

I mean Dapper Dan got money and other than Pee wee Kirkland co-signing him he Dap always had a gambling habit and he was on H too.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not to be that guy but, where was this energy when the case was going on.

If what she's saying is true, why did she allow another man to go to prison?

Why did it take almost a quarter of a century for the "truth" to come out?

Something isn't right.
she had been saying it but other witnesses basically drowned her out. Theres articles in 2001 when she said it. I posted it.