Woman killed after giving money to panhandler in Baltimore...Update: Husband & Daughter arrested

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
I am of two minds with this issue because the story is so sad. Everywhere you go in downtown Bmore this is what youre gonna see. I dont roll the windows down cuz i cant get caught slipping. I told my wife to do the same.

But, I also cant help but think about the underlying conditions that makes panhandling such a pervasive problem in Bmore and other urban centers. Ppl just need help. But you never know who will take it to far. Before I put myself or fam in a compromising position. I just wont give to panhandlers at all. I volunteer my time with the youth with the hopes of keeping them from experiencing such a fate.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Panhandling is out of control and for the most part its bullshyt. I got a giving heart so I give something but now its a fukking game for them. God bless I never had to hit that level because you never know, one minute you got income next you homeless and can't even afford a metro card or a phone call. So I get it. But Ive seen way too many dudes on the street asking for change, its the product of the dope game. Seen about 5-6 black kids(early 20s) huddles up in a fukking bank lobby sleeping on their coats smelling like shyt looking doped up asking for money. shyt piss me off because in my heart it says to give but I know they full of shyt. In certain places, you give up certain shyt they gonna always look at you as a come up. Sometimes its better to just say no and beat a nikka the fukk up if they wanna go there.

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
Panhandling is out of control and for the most part its bullshyt. I got a giving heart so I give something but now its a fukking game for them. God bless I never had to hit that level because you never know, one minute you got income next you homeless and can't even afford a metro card or a phone call. So I get it. But Ive seen way too many dudes on the street asking for change, its the product of the dope game. Seen about 5-6 black kids(early 20s) huddles up in a fukking bank lobby sleeping on their coats smelling like shyt looking doped up asking for money. shyt piss me off because in my heart it says to give but I know they full of shyt. In certain places, you give up certain shyt they gonna always look at you as a come up. Sometimes its better to just say no and beat a nikka the fukk up if they wanna go there.

It's so hard to discern who is or isnt real. I used to say I know my own intentions so when the money leaves my hands, I shouldnt worry about how its spent. But these days, it's like everyone other light has some panhandling; someone looking at you for something. Because you know you can be up one minute and down the next, you have some empathy when you give. But it just cant be at the expense of your own safety. Fukk the fukk outta that. Not dying for trying to be nice while goons disguised as homeless see me as the come up.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
It's so hard to discern who is or isnt real. I used to say I know my own intentions so when the money leaves my hands, I shouldnt worry about how its spent. But these days, it's like everyone other light has some panhandling; someone looking at you for something. Because you know you can be up one minute and down the next, you have some empathy when you give. But it just cant be at the expense of your own safety. Fukk the fukk outta that. Not dying for trying to be nice while goons disguised as homeless see me as the come up.
Facts, not going to lie, I'm at the point where Im looking at it as I'm in jail at this point. When I went to atlanta for my niece, them nikkas was bump rushing me the moment I left the strip club. I never seen no shyt like that in the bronx at the time(give or take 4-6 years ago), that same bumb shyt is now all up here. I was early 20s fukked up before, never did we go to pan handling, we got with something or fell in line and bumbed off another nikka move until we got good. Now all this fukking k2 and codeine got these young nikkas fukked up and peep this, im STILL a young nikka, within a 9 year difference, nikkas are straight up fiends out here. I cant co-sign this fiend shyt going on with these 25 and younger crowd, dont get it twisted, Im fukked up too but this shyt is crazy

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Women Def should not be putting their life at risk to help someone like that. I done gave out $60 in the last month to black dudes asking for money

I ain't giving a cracka shyt

I keep multiple weapons on me at all times and always on point so if shyt pops I'm ready doe

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Never roll your window down at dem lights. I always imagine shyt going left like this.
I hit they ass with the :mjpls: or :francis: after I read their little sign. And it's always cacs out there begging.

I seen one of them with a clean ass peacoat on a couple weeks ago :hhh:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'ma keep it 100. I like to ride around with the windows down when the weather is good. More than a few times someone will walk up on me and each of those times I pull the heat out on em and let em know I don't know em and I'm not the one to walk up on like that.

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
Facts, not going to lie, I'm at the point where Im looking at it as I'm in jail at this point. When I went to atlanta for my niece, them nikkas was bump rushing me the moment I left the strip club. I never seen no shyt like that in the bronx at the time(give or take 4-6 years ago), that same bumb shyt is now all up here. I was early 20s fukked up before, never did we go to pan handling, we got with something or fell in line and bumbed off another nikka move until we got good. Now all this fukking k2 and codeine got these young nikkas fukked up and peep this, im STILL a young nikka, within a 9 year difference, nikkas are straight up fiends out here. I cant co-sign this fiend shyt going on with these 25 and younger crowd, dont get it twisted, Im fukked up too but this shyt is crazy

There are so many reasons why kids are fukked up now; shyt at home aint sweet, kids gotta take care of family they didnt help make, etc. I had a conversation with my dentist about this very issue. She was shocked to learn that kids were getting high out their minds (some as young as 9 y/o). When you look at the coping strategies kids are shown, I dont think would could expect much else. They see that shyt in their communities, the people they idolize rap and sing about it, they have family members who struggled, et. All while not seeing much to counter the negative images.

About the bolded= Do you ever go out to talk to kids about the game? Do you share your story? Could be something powerful for you and the young folks should you do it.