Woman killed after giving money to panhandler in Baltimore...Update: Husband & Daughter arrested

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Why does it have to be incestual and it can't just be two criminals who did a crime together trying to get away? :beli:
Or do you believe all family criminals are fukking each other?

This is the coli, they always find a way to make something sexual, even if it don’t make sense. He killed his wife because he was humping his daughter?:dead:

But anyways, this is fukked up. I remember reading this story and thinking how crazy it was smfh even crazier now. Rip to that lady, hope she didn’t see who killed her. :snoop:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Story never made any sense. No panhandler would be out in that raggedy neighborhood at that time of night, nor would anybody in there right mind would stop for some stranger while driving through there.
Same here. I know that area well and that time of night it would be deserted except for some fiends maybe. Panhandlers tend to post up in busy areas. Lady must’ve had a hell of a life insurance policy. RIP to her

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Husband and stepdaughter (not biological daughter) killed this woman?? And fled together?? Yall thinking what Im thinking??? :francis:
giphy.gif